Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some thoughts! (Closed! - Please directly before my match)

Go down

Some thoughts! (Closed! - Please directly before my match) Empty Some thoughts! (Closed! - Please directly before my match)

Post  Yellow Girl Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Yellow Girl can be seen in her locker room. She sits on the bank in the middle and holds a paper in hands, obviously the contract she gets from Kaluani earlier. She looks on it, shakes her head and then plugs the contract in her sport bag.
-
Yellow Girl: “Damn! I must concentrate on other things now.”
-
She gets up from the bank and walks to the mirror at the opposite wall.
-
Yellow Girl: “I have to go back to my roots, back to the time, while I go my way alone, back to be the ‘Woman without fear’ in the ring.”
-
She turns around and walks now to the sandbag, which hang in the locker room. She starts to kick at it with very powerful kicks. After some kicks she pauses a moment.
-
Yellow Girl: “Who are you? Why are you destroying my life? What have I done, that I deserve this? Who are you? Who are you?”
-
She mumbles the last words again and again and starts kicking and punching the sandbag again. Tears can be noticing on her cheeks and the kicks and punches get more powerful. It looks like she needs to fight her anger out of her.
-
Suddenly a knock on the door and without any waiting a voice can be heard from outside.
-
Voice: “Yellow Girl. Your match is next?”
-
Yellow Girl stops kicking the sandbag. She breaths heavenly. She takes a towel and wipes her tears of her face. Then walks out of the locker room.
-
(OOC: Please directly before my match!)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum