Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone Call (Closed)

Go down

Phone Call (Closed) Empty Phone Call (Closed)

Post  Jimmy Clerk Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:04 am

Jimmy Clerk is sitting in a room browsing through a black notebook. The camera zooms in. On the left page there is a sketch of Betty with question-marks around taxonomical terms: phylum, class, order... On the right page there is a sketch of Kaluani with notes about the discussion that took place before Jimmy's match against Arch Reaper. Jimmy looks at the sketches and turns the page. On the next page is a sketch of Arch Reaper. Jimmy takes a pen and writes "Unimportant?" on the bottom of the page.
-
As Jimmy is working on his notebook, a discrete sound is heard from his pocket. Jimmy takes out his cell phone.
-
Jimmy: "Hey, did you see the match?"
-
A pause follows.
-
Jimmy: "Yes, it was a comfortable victory. Hope I'll get another match soon... ...Yes, I talked to Kaluani. No, I didn't tell you are coaching me or that you gave me the tip to join EFW. You want to tell it yourself?"
-
A longer pause.
-
Jimmy: "Ok, it's your call. And yes, Kaluani seems like a wise man. I'm sure I can learn a lot from him about the subjects of my interest."
-
Pause.
-
Jimmy: "Yes, of course, I won't keep you any longer. Goodbye, Mr Bent."
-
A short pause.
-
Jimmy: "Ok, Mikey it is then. Bye Mikey."
-
Jimmy hangs up and puts the phone away. He then turns back to his notebook and writes "Elements?" in large letters on top of the next page. He then appears extremely concentrated as he starts making calculations. Amidst the formulae one can spot dates ranging from the year 2009 to the year 2011.
-
Jimmy Clerk
Jimmy Clerk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum