Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A birthday present! (Open to Bruiser Bob, Stray)

3 posters

Go down

A birthday present! (Open to Bruiser Bob, Stray) Empty A birthday present! (Open to Bruiser Bob, Stray)

Post  Kaluani Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:45 pm

After a great match, we can see Mike Zuchas and Gene Davids behind their commentators desks.
-
Gene Davids: "And for now, we have a birthday match scheduled! Bruiser Bob has a fight against Stray!"
-
Mike Zuchas: "But it is not a usual match! On my card, it says "Birthday Cake" match!!"
-
Gene Davids: "Are you sure you are reading that right, I thought I'd read "Cage" match, which would make a lot more sense!"
-
Mike Zuchas: "You are right, that would make a lot more sense, but no, it cleary says "Cake" match."
-
While the commentators are talking, a few ladders are thrown in around the ring and we can see a cake in a glass can being aired above the ring.
-
Gene Davids: "Ok, now I get it... It seems to be a classical ladder match, just that the winning prize to obtain is the birthday cake for Bruiser..."
-
Mike Zuchas: "This is sooo cool! I just hope we get to have some of the birthday cake as well!"
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A birthday present! (Open to Bruiser Bob, Stray) Empty Re: A birthday present! (Open to Bruiser Bob, Stray)

Post  stray Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:07 am

Stray can be seen walking into he locker room as he stops. In front of him, Bruiser Bob can be seen getting ready for his match tonight.
-
Stray: "Hey Bruiser. Word has it, it's a special day for you. We've been up and down the roads, had our fair share of bumps and bruises. I just wanted to let you know, while it may be a special day for you, that I'm not going to be holding anything back. You'll have what's coming to you one way or another."
-
Stray continues to look to Bruiser Bob as he smirks slightly.
-
Stray: "With all that aside, let's go out there and give the fans one hell of a show."

(Ooc: Over To Bob.
*Sometime during the match, or after it, Mike gets his just desserts and gets some cake via pieface. Don't really care by who, he just should for making said comment. xD )
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

A birthday present! (Open to Bruiser Bob, Stray) Empty Re: A birthday present! (Open to Bruiser Bob, Stray)

Post  Bruiser Bob Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:32 am

Bruiser looks over at Stray with a smile.
-
Bruiser Bob: "You're right Stray, it's a very special day for everyone here.... it's my Birthday!!!"
-
Bruiser chuckles a little.
-
Bruiser Bob: "No, I'm just kidding. Today is the very first show here for Elemental Fire Wrestling. This isn't the first time we have been in at, or near in my case, the beginning of something special. So you know we need to go out there and bust our butts for the brand new fans of EFW. It's time to show these people what we are all about. But there is one thing I am worried about... I sure hope that cake is a chocolate one."
-
Bruiser laughs a bit as he pats Stray on the back and wishes him good luck as he makes his way out of the locker room.
Bruiser Bob
Bruiser Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 am

(Ooc: I've nothing else to add. Segment is ready to go unless Bob or Kal have something else to add.)
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum