Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damien Darkness calls out Killer Nurse (open to Killer Nurse)

2 posters

Go down

Damien Darkness calls out Killer Nurse (open to Killer Nurse) Empty Damien Darkness calls out Killer Nurse (open to Killer Nurse)

Post  Damien Darkness Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:56 am

The lights dim and Damien Darkness appears at the top of the entrance ramp. He basks in the boos from the crowd.
-
Damien Darkness: "I see that my reputation precedes me. Now, if you idiots would be kind enough to shut the hell up, I have an announcement to make. I saw Killer Nurse and his entrance with his "baby" before, and it got me wondering if he thinks that he will be the force of evil here in EFW. I have come out to tell him that there's only room for one Lord of Evil in EFW and you're looking at him."
-
The Lord of Evil welcomes the jeers and taunts hurled at him by the crowd.
-
Damien Darkness: "If you don't believe that I am as evil as I say, why don't you come out here and try me on for size? I'm not afraid to bleed a bit, but I'm more than willing to open up your ugly mug and paint the town red."
-
ooc - Your turn KN
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Damien Darkness calls out Killer Nurse (open to Killer Nurse) Empty Re: Damien Darkness calls out Killer Nurse (open to Killer Nurse)

Post  Killer Nurse Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Killer Nurse hears his name being mentioned and is sent towards the ring area but he takes a wrong turning and starts to come through the crowd.He has a chair with him and the fans show a mixed emotion,some cheers,others jeer.
He leaps the secruity barrier and slides into the ring again to a very mixed reaction.
-
Killer Nurse: "Ahem,something or someone mentioned my name?"
-
Kn looks up at a figure on the rampway but fails to know him.
-
Killer Nurse: "You sir or beast why do you call my name when you are nothing but a stranger in a strange land for you are in Kn's land."
-
More cheers than jeers can be heard now.
-
Killer Nurse: "As for my "Baby" she is not for evil but to correct evil,so if you think you need correcting then i say It's time for your medicine!"
-
The fans now roar with approval,Kn looks around confused he has never heard fans react to him like this before if they only knew his past he thinks
-

ooc back to dd
Killer Nurse
Killer Nurse

Back to top Go down

Damien Darkness calls out Killer Nurse (open to Killer Nurse) Empty Re: Damien Darkness calls out Killer Nurse (open to Killer Nurse)

Post  Damien Darkness Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Damien Darkness motions for the crowd to quiet down, which elicits a whole bunch of boos.
-
Damien Darkness: "Shut your pie-holes you morons so that I can speak. You say that your "baby" is a force to correct evil? Well, they don't get much more evil than me. Why don't you meet me in that ring tonight? As a former hardcore champion from another federation, I'm willing to fight you with or without your "baby". Hardcore match, one fall match, doesn't matter. I'll prove to you that good is weak and stupid."
-
The Lord of Evil laughs his patented maniacal laugh and makes his way down to the ring.
-
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Nurse Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Kn stares at this stranger before smiling,then responding
-
Killer Nurse: "If we are quoting the past then i believe i have accomplished more than you as i was an undefeated Hardcore Champion,plus undefeated Tag Champion until my problem past keeps catching up with me. One fall is fine with me but i'm afraid me and my darling may never be parted. I accept your challenge in the true spirit in which it was issued,Good v Evil and may you be the Last in Line of all evil that i must defeat to progress here and be accepted properly for once as i'm sick of being a journeyman. Oh and Damien i'm in the ring,so bring it as it's time for your...."
-
Crowd chant in unsion with Killer Nurse ... Medicine.
-
Kn looks around to this strange and wonderful reception with a sly smirk.
-

ooc bring it home dd btw kn a heel but trying new stuff notice songs in rp lol
Killer Nurse
Killer Nurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Damien Darkness smiles an evil little smirk at Killer Nurse.
-
Damien Darkness: "So, you wish to quote Dio song titles at me, do you? Then you should be aware from the song you quoted, that the line is "We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine." I already know that I'm divine evil, but you seem unaware as to which side of the line you straddle. Perhaps a bath in your own blood will help you decide."
-
The Lord of Evil makes his way to the ring to physically confront Killer Nurse.
-
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Nurse Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:50 pm

ooc done i think thx dd

dont forget maiden song a stranger in a strange land
Killer Nurse
Killer Nurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:16 pm

ooc - I agree, this is done.

DD
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum