Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-match preparations at kaluani's office.

2 posters

Go down

Pre-match preparations at kaluani's office. Empty Pre-match preparations at kaluani's office.

Post  Lightsoul Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:51 am

The screen comes to life and we see a giant of a man standing behind the desk of Kaluani. As the camera swings to the side of the room. It is Lightsoul standing and listening quietly to Kaluani sitting behind the desk. Kaluani tosses the paper in air toward Lightsoul which he caught it with forefinger and thumb with unbelieveable speed. Lightsoul flips the paper up to read. Lightsoul raises an eyebrow.
-
Lightsoul: Yang Qing Feng is my target? Ok, done. I have a question. Any specifics you want me to do him in?
-
(ooc: let me know if u want me to edit it )
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Pre-match preparations at kaluani's office. Empty Re: Pre-match preparations at kaluani's office.

Post  Kaluani Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:05 am

Kaluani smiles at Lightsoul, obviously pleased with his eagerness.
-
Kaluani: "Not as such, no. All I want from you two, and that is why I pay you, is to give fans out there a good show. They want to be amused and have a nice evening, so you think you can do that?"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pre-match preparations at kaluani's office. Empty done

Post  Lightsoul Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:24 am

Lightsoul nods quietly, and turns to leave the room. At the door, Lightsoul turns his head and spoke:
-
Lightsoul: "Don't hold me liable if I knock him out senseless to entertain our fans. Just have an ambulance ready for him, Boss."
-
Then he leaves the room and closes the door.
-
(ooc: done on my part)
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Pre-match preparations at kaluani's office. Empty Re: Pre-match preparations at kaluani's office.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum