Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prequel to the Orange Fetus - Dynamite Match

Go down

Prequel to the Orange Fetus - Dynamite Match Empty Prequel to the Orange Fetus - Dynamite Match

Post  Dynamite Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 am

The camera zooms in on a single door with the name "Dynamite" on it....as the door opens slowly you see Derek Dunn in the corner of the room, sitting in a single folding chair...., his elbows rested on his knees...., his head in his hands, his eyes closed.....no other motions are shown, as he slowly looks up at the camera.
-
Derek Dunn: "Tonite....tonite is the night!!"
-
His blue eyes show the determination, the composure, the confidence...as his eyes glare in to the camera.
-
Derek Dunn: "Tonite is the night, in front of thousands of people...that I...."Dynamite" Derek...Dunn, get the chance, to go one...on one...in my professional debut...with...."
-
Slowly shakes his head, looking down for only a moment as he looks back up at the camera.
-
Derek Dunn: "The Orange Fetus? .....(pausing)..... What the hell kind of name is that? I mean...was the Purple People Eating...sure to get his ass whooped...Purple Passion already taken? What...kind of sick and twisted mother did you have....that you came out as an Orange Fetus? I mean...seriously...."
-
Moving to a standing position as he pushes himself up off the chair and moves to his locker grabbing his shirt, and his elbow pad, stretching it out as he puts it over his arm...and takes the shirt and just drapes it over his neck....walking past the camera as he stops...
-
Derek Dunn: "Tonite...staring right in to the camera with a look of determination on his face...we will whip that Orange Fetus...black and blue...and tonite and tonite alone...will be the debut...of the one you will remember....as "Dynamite".....Derek......Dunn."
-
Moves away from the locker room, as the camera follows him out...walking down the hallway...as his entrance music "This is How we Do" by The Game blasts through the arena
-
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum