Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of Evil (Open to Arch, M. Page, and Speedhawk)

2 posters

Go down

The Rise of Evil (Open to Arch, M. Page, and Speedhawk) Empty The Rise of Evil (Open to Arch, M. Page, and Speedhawk)

Post  Damien Darkness Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:35 am

The lights dim as Damien Darkness enters the arena, basking in the boos of the crowd as he makes his way to the ring.
-
Damien Darkness: "Shut up, you Thursday night idiots. I should be on the Sunday show, where I belong, defending my Bonfire Belt and kicking ass for people who appreciate my talent. However, instead, I am here to partner up again with Arch Reaper to destroy another lowly tag team that dares to get between me and a second belt around my waist. The odds are stacked heavily in our favor tonight, as we get M. Page, who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, and Speedhawk, the paper champion. Although my championship is newer, it's definitely more prestigious. Speedhawk's belt was put together by Kaluani to keep the jobbers quiet that they could never beat someone like me for a REAL belt. Arch Reaper and I are going to smear the ring with these two losers and put ourselves firmly into the finals of this tag tournament. Nothing will change that fact."
-
Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh.
-
ooc - next
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Evil (Open to Arch, M. Page, and Speedhawk) Empty Re: The Rise of Evil (Open to Arch, M. Page, and Speedhawk)

Post  Arch Reaper Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:06 pm

"Psychosocial" from Slipknot storms the arena, the lights go blood red and the crowd automatically begins to boo even more knowing who's coming. Arch Reaper comes out slowly with his blood stained grey shirt and his hair covering his face. Arch Reaper stops for a moment at the entrance ramp to look around at the crowd, spits to the air and begins to slowly walk towards the ring. He stops again at ringside, pulls back his hair and looks at Damien Darkness before rolling in the ring. He stands up, asks for a mic, sits on the nearest top turnbuckle and stares at the mat while the crowd chants "You are Psychos" at Damien Darkness and Arch Reaper.
-
Arch Reaper: "It is time to end this..Just hearing his name makes me sick..Speedhawk..You and your buddy..You have no idea what you're going into..At one side.." Arch Reaper points to Damien Darkness "This man right here..Evil himself..The Bonfire Champion..Maybe even more sadistic than me..Like I said..There was no one else that I'd accept as my partner..And then..You have me.."
-
Arch Reaper looks up while pulling his hair with his right hand.
-
Arch Reaper: "Some people say that I should be in an hospice and not in a ring..That may be true..But tonight.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at the nearest camera.
-
Arch Reaper: "You will end the night on an hospital bed..You will not be at the PPV to defend your championship..This team right here is the most sick, twisted and barbaric that all of you as ever seen..Blood will be spilled from your bodies..Bones will crack and be ripped off from your flesh.. Arch Reaper looks furious now and begins to yell "We Will Drain the Life out of your pathetic Bodies..!! Cut you both to pieces..!! Break Every Single Bone of Yours..!! Burn You Alive..!! Erode your flesh..!! There will be nothing left from you in the end..!!
-
Arch Reapers closes his eyes, looks down to the mat and sighs.
-
Arch Reaper: "And then..After the mutilation that will occur tonight..Me and Damien will advance to the finals..To take what is rightfully our..The Tag Team Gold..Because we are the best team in this damn Federation and that's just a fact that you can't deny..And you will finally give us the respect we both diserve.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at the camera again as the crowd is booing loud.
-
Arch Reaper: "Tonight..And I know I can speak for Damien..We are ready to slay..Speedhawk and M.Page..You are our preys..Survive..If..We..Let you.."
-
Arch Reaper throws the mic out of the ring and stares at Damien Darkness to see if his reaction is positive.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Evil (Open to Arch, M. Page, and Speedhawk) Empty Re: The Rise of Evil (Open to Arch, M. Page, and Speedhawk)

Post  Damien Darkness Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Damien Darkness nods his head.
-
Damien Darkness: "I never say no to excessive blood flow, whether it's mine or my opponent's. Let the carnage begin!"
-
ooc - next
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum