Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looked kinda empty so i thought why not?

Go down

Looked kinda empty so i thought why not? Empty Looked kinda empty so i thought why not?

Post  Killer Nurse Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:17 pm

killer nurse arrival

A man walks into the arena and is greeted by a female secruity guard,who doesn't know who he is.She stops him and says excuse me sir but where do you think you are going with that chair and also you can't park that there?
-
The guard is pointing outside to an ambulance parked right at the main doors, the man stops in his tracks and turns around to face the woman before eyeing her up and down.The woman is getting embarrassed and angry so she repeats herself again.
-
The man: "My dear lovely lady god i do love a woman in uniform...."
-
The guard slaps him in the face cutting him off in his prime saying don't you dare talk to me like that,now either tell me your business here or get out now before i have you thrown out.
-
The man now getting angry himself: "It will take more than you to throw me out. How dare you slap me!! I am Killer Nurse one of the highest paid superstars to grace this federation, that thing out there is my legally owned ambulance so get me a parking space and i will move it. As for this chair it's my baby and god help anyone that get's in my way as i'm not afraid to have a swinging time if you catch my drift. Many wrestlers blood has been spilled thanks to this chair and i can promise you now much more will be spilled again. Now point me in the general direction of the locker room so i can get ready for my interview with whoever is brave enough to do it ha,ha."
-
The guard is stunned and all she can do is point to the left towards the locker room, Killer nurse nods and walks away to go and get changed for his first interview in a long time.
-
Killer Nurse
Killer Nurse

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum