Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Choice of LMS

3 posters

Go down

A Choice of LMS Empty A Choice of LMS

Post  Suf Mysterio Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:25 pm

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron suf mysterio makes his way to the ring technicians create a terrific choreography with coloured lights as he steps into the ring. Suf slowly puts a microphone to his mouth
-
Suf Mysterio: "Well Well Well... the siberian parasite fluked himself a win? Im Not Suprised he knew that he was going to lose so he stooped so LOW...And elbowed me in the skull, with his fat bulky ELBOW. "
-
Suf Mysterio: "To Settle this mess, and to break boris's Elbow i am asking boris to step out to the ring and face me in a........ LAST MAN STANDING!!!"
-
The Crowd Cheer
-
Suf Mysterio: "Shutup you Hypocrites im not calling you to the ring im calling The Russian Rapper"
-
Suf Mysterio then throws the microphone out the ring and gets ready for a response.
-
Suf Mysterio
Suf Mysterio

Back to top Go down

A Choice of LMS Empty Re: A Choice of LMS

Post  Suf Mysterio Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm

it would be good if some one edits the lms match like say if boris gets KOed till 5 his partner runs in and hits suf with his finisher.

Then deuce comes out with a chair and it turns to a brawl, suf then slides out the ring grabs his signature black base ball bat ( not mensioned yet but suf will start bringing it everywhere after this match) then Derek and big daddy start fighting and end up leaving the arena.

Id like somone who can edit the match to tell me if they can make a RP like dat or i would make the rp and they add it to the thing ?

but the match should end with no editing
Suf Mysterio
Suf Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:46 pm

There's a bit of commotion in the stands as Boris walks through the crowd to a chorus of boos. Fans throw their garbage at him as he slowly walks through, or in some cases, over them to get to the ring. The fans, not wanting to get in the way of the Russian Bear, clear out of his way.
-
Boris: "Comrade Mysterio, you must having strong bump on noggin if you think you can take me on again. You are another weak competitor that Boris Raspunik has no time or patience for...."
-
Boris climbs over the security wall and walks to the ring, stepping over the top rope as he comes face to face with Suf.
-
Boris: "Do not mistake my intentions. I think you are fine wrestler, but you are not cut out for another challenge. Why not choose Z Rapper? Or better yet, Comrade Deuce needs someone to be holding his head after the beating me and Dunn were give him. Maybe....."
-
Boris stands face to face with Suf Mysterio, his chest in Mysterio's face. He raises his hand and pats him on the back.
-
Boris: "....you should be taking short vacation."
-
Boris starts laughing loudly as he shakes his head, wiping tears from his eyes.
-
((OOC - back to you))
The Rapping Russian Boris
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Daddy Deuce Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:02 pm

The lights flicker and the 'tron goes to static...Bid Daddy Deuce steps through the curtain and stays at the top of the ramp, microphone in hand.
-
Big Daddy Deuce: "Boris, hey, cabbage breath! Yo, big man! The head's fine, thanks for asking. I'll make this quick. Maybe I'm too stubborn...or too proud...or that I'm just too stupid to know when to steer clear of trouble, but you and your girlfriend Dyna-putz got an ass-whuppin' coming your way for the taser shot.
-
And, Suf Mysterio, I know you don't need or really want my help chopping down that oak tree standing in front of you, but if his life partner Dunn-derdog shows...I got your back!"

-
Duece comes to ringside and plants a chair in Suf Mysterio's corner....and calls for the bell!
-

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : format)
Big Daddy Deuce
Big Daddy Deuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Suf Mysterio Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:14 pm

As Deuce is watching near the commentators suf mysterio slides a box under the ring and then walks passed deuce whispering in his ear, afterwards slides in the ring.
-
Suf Mysterio: "Raspunik, YOU DONT SCARE ME"
-
Suf Mysterio
Suf Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum