Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Daddy Deuce

Go down

Big Daddy Deuce Empty Big Daddy Deuce

Post  Big Daddy Deuce Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Name: "Big Daddy Deuce" Wayne Campbell Jr.
Nicknames: Big D, The Deuce, Daddy
Style: Resistance
Face
5' 11", 298 lbs. Announced (Really, it's more like 312 lbs, but my Aunt Petunia would kill me if she knew I was off my diet and over 3 bills)
Red & powder blue tights (lovingly made by Aunt Petunia who used Nacho Libre as her inspiration, natch)

Big Daddy Deuce Nacho210

<Tough, street thug accent> Yeah, yeah...it's like this, yo...I'm hard. Hard from life on the mean streets of...who am I kidding?

<Dropping the fake thug voice> Hey, name's Wayne Campbell Jr, and I'm from the 'burbs of Memphis, Tn. where I live with my Aunt Petunia, her 13 black cats, 6 crows, and some 'thing' with piercing yellow eyes slithering under the floorboards that I've never gotten much of a look at. And, no, there is absolutely nothing to the vicious rumor that she's t'etched...you know...crazy? Neither do I believe she's a witch like my classmates claim, either, but I do recognize that she's got some odd friends who visit after sundown, only come in with a proper invite, and who never, ever drink "vine", know what I mean?

Anyways, it wasn't too tough for Auntie P and me. We had each other and the insurance money from my folk's accident. Don't get me wrong...I miss 'em, sure, but I don't really miss 'em because I have no memory of them living. They died before I was old enough to know 'em, like at 2 or 3 years old. Now and then, they talk to me, with advice and warnings. Auntie P smiles and tells me I just got really good hearing from my mom's side of the family.

Now, I was always small for my age, but I grew up watching Saturday morning wrestling from my aunt's lap. I knew I would never be big and strong like those mastadons like Plow Boy Frazier or Kimala. About a week ago, there was this storm one night that woke me from a deep sleep...a dream with me and all 5 of Charlie's Angels (cast replacements, count) ...um...maybe we could leave that part out. I saw Aunt P and her friends out in the backyard standing around a raging bonfire all chanting and shaking and whooping it up. She sees me out the corner of her eye, and poof, I'm back in my dream but with the all five of the 3 Stooges...um...maybe we could leave that part out?

I woke up the man you see before you...tough, big, and strong as an ox. P handed me my duffle, with tights inside, and told me to "Go get 'em kid...and bring me back some smokes with your first winnings. And cat food."

Entrance music plays with simple static on 'tron screen:
RADIO: <static>...Ladies and gentlemen, have you heard (Dream Team in the House - Dream Team)...this is the BIG (Chantilly Lace - Big Bopper)...Mack DADDY (Mack Daddy - Sir Mix-a-Lot)...Larger than life (Backstreet Boys)...Livin' in America....got to have a celebration! I feel good! (James Brown)...

Video below plays as I walk to the ring slapping high 5s to anyone who'll hit me back.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YQG1QeYlNos&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YQG1QeYlNos&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Finishers:
Whoomp There It Is

The Good Bad And Ugly
Big Daddy Deuce grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
Big Daddy Deuce swings hunter hardy into the ropes and takes off in the opposite direction... Big Daddy lands a size 16 to hunter hardy head followed by with a knee drop to the throat
Daddy distracts the ref and punts hunter hardy nads into next week ... D raises his hands like an NFL ref after an extra point executing
LEGENDARY The Good Bad And Ugly!!

Crazy Train

TRADEMARK MOVES
Crankshaft - Modified Shoulder Thrust
Sidewalk Shuffle - Modified Walk on Belly
Modified Gord Buster

Last edited by Big Daddy Deuce on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addd content to finisher)
Big Daddy Deuce
Big Daddy Deuce

Back to top Go down

Big Daddy Deuce Empty Aunt Petunia

Post  Big Daddy Deuce Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:02 am

Character name: Aunt Petunia
Nicknames: Aunt P, Auntie P, Big Momma' P, 'That crazy lady that lives down the street'
5' 11" and never ask the rest of that question of a lady, either!

I've always looked after my little Wayne. My youngest sister and her husband (Lord bless their souls), his folks, died tragically in a car accident three weeks shy of his third birthday. He's always had the 'gift of hearing', and he speaks to them quite often. But, Wayne always hated being small especially watchin' Joe LeDuc, Austin Idol, and Rocky Johnson wrestling "The King" Jerry Lawler's army. But, the ladies from my...ahem...book club helped set that straight just a couple weeks back. Yes, sir...just one look at him and y'all can tell we done good.

So, he sweet-talked me into letting him come here, to EFW, to follow that dream. Long as he brings me back my smokes and cat food. I got mouths to feed. His folks already tol' me they was fine with it...

Entrance:
Static takes over the 'tron and the sounds of radio static and channel surfing are heard.
-
RADIO: <static> >...Evil Woman (Electric Light Orchestra)...Witchy woman (Eagles)...Your wretched little lives, have all been cursed, 'cause of all the witches working, I'm the worst! I put a spell on you and now you're mine!(Bette Midler)...
Big Daddy Deuce
Big Daddy Deuce

Back to top Go down