Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if i do this?

3 posters

Go down

What if i do this? Empty What if i do this?

Post  Arch Reaper Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:57 am

As the lights go blood red color, "Psychosocial" from Slipknot storms the arena and a man with some old shirt with blood stains and black pants walks down the ring staring at the floor with a sadistic smile. The fans begin a "You're a Psycho" chant and when he gets on the square circle, he grabs a mic and starts speaking with a sinister voice
-
Arch Reaper: "Psycho hum..? i feel more like a slaughterer with all these bunch of pigs in this arena ready to be slaughtered.. In fact.. from now on i'm calling this square circle my salughteryard."
-
The fans starts booing Arch Reaper hard as he continues to speak
-
Arch Reaper: "You can oink all you want..you're nothing but dead meat to be..but i'm not here because of you..I was told that my first "match"..it seems thats how it's called around here..was against some ugly, bald guy with a big beard..or maybe his hair just fled to his cheeks and chin i don't know..so i wanna give that weirdo a little word..i ain't a flower sniffin, baby kissin, kitty pettin guy as you will see in the MOST BRUTAL WAY you'll ever know..I'm a blood drinker, bone breaker, flesh ripper machine.. but the thing is..in a "match" there are rules..and i'm not a guy who enjoy rules..so..maybe if i slay and mutilate you before our "match" i would win by forfeit and i'd get the pleasure of tastin your blood and crack your bones too.. So GM Kanoli, Knievel, whatever your name is..i will wait here for you to come out and try to stop me..if you don't.. I will get my pleasure right now ehehehehe.."
-
Arch Reaper stares at the entrance waiting for GM Kaluani to come out
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

What if i do this? Empty Re: What if i do this?

Post  MPage Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:01 am

As the psycho Arch reaper finish his speach, another theme song apear ... M.Page apear under the titantron and walk down the allay , he climb up on the ring and ask for a mic, as he look Arch reaper in the eye , M.Page start talking ...
-
M.Page: "This is not at all your god damn salughteryard , this isnt were you are gon a do your damn freak, this is were you just find your opponent for tonight , both of us are new here , and we need to do a ood impression ... so let me tell you something, im in this god damn federation to win and maybe have a title, and for that i need to walk on the strais of succes . and you my stupid freak , you are the first step of this stair of succes , and ill tell you this once , you will get the f*ck out of this ring and let the normal wrestler fight here ..."
-
M.Page put the mic down and look at Arch Reaper
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:22 am

Arch Reaper just nods his head and smiles at MPage with a lunatic look on his face
-
Arch Reaper: "ahahahahaha...oh boy..another ugly, bald guy with his hair on his face..they just keep coming...look pal..is kinda rude to come out here and do not introduce yourself and even more when you're not called out..but that's ok to me..I don't mind slaughter you aswell right here..in my slaughteryard..Afterall you're just another way on my path to pleasure..you say you want titles..i want 'em too make no mistake about it..but first my bloodthirst as to be satisfied i don't care with who..ehehehe..you can't tell me to get out of MY SLAUGHTERYARD and go unpunished..but first i have to check with GM Kalimero if that's ok with him..i don't wanna get suspended you know..so you better get back to the craphole you came from and let the big boys do the talk around here..ehehehe"
-
Arch Reaper stares at MPage with a sinister smile while slowly downs the mic
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 am

An sarcastic smile apear on M.Page face , he turn around the ring a litle bit , he suddenly stop and look Arch right in the eyes ...
-
M.Page: "You are a funny ass h*le you know, coming pretend to be a king of new psycho killer, and preten to be in a thing called '' slaughteryard '' , Well My friend, i don't give a damn about were you come from , what are your intention , and i dont give a f*ck about what thing you got in mind , Im here to do what i love, im here to let the fans have a great god damn show , and im here to WIN , yeah im here to have the W word on my side freak , and im gon a have it my way , i don't give a f*ck about what the GM Kaluani think or do , so your litle big boy talk can whait , i have not join this federation to follow someone order, and dont even thing i join this federation to meet motherf**ers like you, So if we are made for figthing against eachother ... lets the fans decide, | M.Page turn to the fans | SO PEOPLE IF YOU WHANT M.PAGE FIGTHING AGAINST THE FREAK ARCH REAPER GIVE ME AN HELL YEAH ! | The crowd respond | so Arch ... this is the bottom line Cuz m.page Said so ! ... "
-
M.Page drop the mic and get out the ring , as he walk the alway he look , Reapers still in the ring ... M.Page left the arena ...
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:04 am

Arch Reaper watches M.Page leave, walks slowly around a bit and suddenly begins to laugh loudly
-
Arch Reaper: "ahahahahaha...that's what you bunch of pigs want hein..? and being disrespected in my own slaughteryard is something that i won't allow..M.PAGE!!!! you just made the biggest mistake of your miserable, near the end life!!! Because when we meet in this arena i will be ready to slay..and you wil BE MY PREY!!"
-
Arch Reaper throws the mic to the floor, looks at the unsatisfied crowd with a freaky smile and leaves the arena always staring at the floor
-

RP closed
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:19 am

Added to show
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum