Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The former boss meets the new boss with an offer

3 posters

Go down

The former boss meets the new boss with an offer Empty The former boss meets the new boss with an offer

Post  Leon Heart Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:04 pm

(ooc - this is to slot in just after the opening segment)
-
After the masses depart Kaluani is left alone in the backstage hallway, he looks around pleased the opening of EFW has begun when we hear slow thick footsteps behind him. Kaluani doesn't move instead he just smiles
-
Kaluani: "I'm glad you could make it"
-
Voice: "I wouldn't miss it for the world"
-
Kaluani turns around to see Leon Heart standing before him
-
Leon: "I never had any doubt that you would be ok, you have been in worse scraps I am sure!..."
-
Leon extends his hand and pats Kaluani's shoulder
-
Leon: "I am sure we will have time to catch up later, for now I bring you a housewarming gift"
-
Leon pulls out an envelope from his jacket pocket
-
Leon: "I noticed you have already encountered Snake...well I will let you decide what to do with this"
-
Leon chucks Kal the envelope, which Kal grabs with one hand
-
Leon: "I am sure you have plenty to do for now, I will let you go, but I will be sure to speak soon"
-
Leon walks back from where he came from, Kaluani takes some paper out of the envelope, as the camera moves in we see the words
-
Snake's Transfer Papers
Leon Heart agrees to sign over the custody of Snake to Kaluani and EFW

-

Leon Heart

Back to top Go down

The former boss meets the new boss with an offer Empty Re: The former boss meets the new boss with an offer

Post  Snake Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:07 pm

OOC: You can't just trade me like a baseball card I'm a human being! lol Certainly will create some interesting storylines none the less
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

The former boss meets the new boss with an offer Empty Re: The former boss meets the new boss with an offer

Post  Leon Heart Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Snake wrote:OOC: You can't just trade me like a baseball card I'm a human being! lol Certainly will create some interesting storylines none the less

ooc - you are no human being, you are a snake! Wink

Leon Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Kaluani looks at the papers and smiles. He looks after Leon who leaves, then his smile turns to a grin.
-
Kaluani: "Yeah, we will surely need to speak soon..."
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum