Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No pain, no gain

Go down

No pain, no gain Empty No pain, no gain

Post  Snake Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:47 pm

We are live backstage as the scene opens up in the trainers room. Snake is laying on the table as the trainer is examing his ankle which is still bandaged up after his cage match with the GM Kaluani. The trainer is moving his joint around as he conducts his tests.
-
Trainer: "How does that feel?"
-
Snake: "Feel? Have you ever had a foot inserted so far up your ass that your breath stinks of feet?"
-
Trainer: "Can't say that I have."
-
Snake: "Well you're going to if you keep poking it! Now give me some god damn pain killers so I can get out of here! Bad enough I'm draggede to this damn pirate feast without having to suffer through it with a messed up ankle."
-
As the trainer moves over to the stock cupboard, Kaluani slowly walks into the room, Snake stares at him coldly.
-
Kaluani: "Well Snake, good to see you made it, better late than never...but you know the terms of your contract...be here on time in future or we'll have to take a closer look at the terms of you're release."
-
Snake: "Well maybe I would have if you hadn't decided to try and break my ankle...what the hell do you want? Isn't it bad enough you dragged me here when I not even got a match?"
-
Kaluani: "Yes well about that...I don't want you to get ring rust, so I thought I'd let you finght out your frustration with our old friend Leon. So I suggest you get yourself ready because it'll be a Last Blood match!"
-
Snake: "What?!"
-
Kalunai: "Good luck..."
-
Kaluani walks out, somewhat satisfied with his talk with Snake, as the trainer returns with a bottle of pills and takes two out. Snake looks at him before snatching the bottle out of his hands and taking a bunch as the scene fades.
-
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum