Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok, let's have the Interview (Open to Speedhawk)

Go down

Ok, let's have the Interview (Open to Speedhawk) Empty Ok, let's have the Interview (Open to Speedhawk)

Post  Arch Reaper Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:19 pm

"Psychosocial" from Slipknot storms the arena and Jason comes out like he was pushed by someone. After regaining his balance, he turns to the entrance and puts his hands up like he's asking someone to calm down. Just a couple of seconds later, Arch Reaper slowly comes out with his hair covering his face and the crowd starts to boo louder than ever. Arch Reaper looks around at the crowd and then turns to Jason. He pushes Jason, points to the ring and pushes Jason again with strenght.
-
A nervous Jason runs as fast as he can towards the ring. He trips and falls down hard. Arch Reaper is still standing on the entrance and nods at Jason. Jason stands up and rolls in the ring. Arch Reaper begins to walk slowly towards the ring but stops as he notices some angry fan talking trash and almost jumping over the barricade to beat him up. Arch Reaper pulls back his hair and with a sadistic smile on his face, gives him the finger.
-
The crowd begins to chant "You suck" as Arch Reaper slowly continues his way to the ring staring at the floor. He rolls in the ring and aproaches Jason who has a mic on his hand. Arch Reaper takes a paper out of his pocket, hands it to Jason and whispers something in his ear.
-
Jason: "L-Ladies and gentlemen..A-Arch R-Reap.."
-
Suddenly Arch Reaper interrupts Jason.
-
Arch Reaper: "You better do this properly..This is my first interview ever..Don't ruin it you stupid idiot.."
-
The crowd continues to boo and Jason sighs deeply.
-
Jason: "Ladies and gentlemen, Arch Reaper asked me to interview him in the middle of this ring and wants you to pay atention."
-
Jason looks at the paper that Arch Reaper gave to him.
-
Jason: "Last sunday, you won a Last Man Standing match against BigAndrea. Your thoughts on that match"
-
Arch Reaper: "Good job little man..You're a natural talent on this.." Arch Reaper slightly taps Jason's left cheek "About the question..eheheh..You call that just a win..? I think you don't remember what really happened..So i want you all to look at that gigantic TV over there and watch closely.."
-
The Titantron flashes on.
-
BigAndrea89 climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
Arch Reaper suddenly shifts dodging the a Double Axe Handle, taking the initiative
Arch Reaper climbs the turnbuckle and
jumps towards the rival hitting him with his arm executing a light Flying Clothesline!!
Arch Reaper climbs the turnbuckle and
throwing himself towards the rival hitting him with an arm executing a violent Flying Clothesline!!
Arch Reaper pulls BigAndrea89 still groggy, by his hair
Arch Reaper lifts the hand preparing to attack
he waits untill BigAndrea89 turns towards him and then hooks his mouth executing a light Mandible Claw!!
Arch Reaper keeps his weak submission hold
BIGANDREA89 HAS TO FORFEIT THE MATCH DUE TO INJURY!!!
REFEREE IS FORCED TO CALL THE BELL!!!

-
The titantron flashes off and the camera shows Arch Reaper laughing like a lunatic as the crowd is booing
-
Arch Reaper: "As you watched little man..I didn't just win the match..I crippled my opponent to a point that he couldn't defend himslef anymore..And as i was going to get my reward and have a little feast..That rotten piece of sh*t of a referee stops the match..Are you kidding me..?
-
The crowd begins to chant "You're a psycho".
-
Arch Reaper: "And we all know whose fault that is..That sorry excuse for a GM..What kind of rules are these..? The guy can't go on so we have to stop the fight..? I just don't get it..I was going to KILL that guy..And he doesn't let me..But..as always..Our GM, knowing that i was going to be pissed off about this, pulls one out of his sleeve trying to calm me down..Take a look.."
-
The titantron flashes on.
-
Kaluani: "Sooo, Arch Reaper ... You are asking when you will be facing SpeedHawk? you really want to know, huh? Well, I can tell you. You will be facing SpeedHawk just a week from today... in our next PPV!!!"
-
The crowd erupts in cheers and screams. As they calm down again, Kaluani continues.
-
Kaluani: "But not only that. Your recent fights have impressed me. So, you two will be fighting in a special Hardcore match! The match will be theme-based - a Hardcore "Climb the Mast" match!! You will be fighting for the Will Of Fire Belt with him and the belt will be hanging ontop the ship! Just climb the mast and get your chance... Quite like a Ladder match, but I am sure you will be pleased to be allowed to use weapons on that one, right?"
-
Arch Reaper smiles to the titantron as the crowd once again cheers for this announcment. Kaluani also smiles and nods to Arch Reaper as the titantron fades again!

-
The titantron flashes off. Arch Reaper has a smile on his face and turns at Jason.
-
Arch Reaper: "Nice move there by our GM don't you agree..?"
-
Jason: "Yes indeed..I think that everyone is eager to watch that match and since we're talking about it..What do you think that will happen in that match?"
-
Arch Reaper: "Very simple..I will mutilate and ripp him apart..This time I won't let the referee stop me..and when I've finish him and feast with his flesh, blood and bones..I will slowly climb the mast..Take the Will of Fire championship from it..And then..I'll be one of Kaluani's poster boy..And He'll have no choice but to give me everything that I want..ahaha"
-
Jason: "I see..And how exactly do you plan to finish Speedhawk off?"
-
Arch Reaper looks at Jason with a Bloodthirsty face.
-
Arch Reaper: "Like this.."
-
Arch Reaper lifts Jason on his shoulders and puts a psycho look on his face
then throws back Jason's legs to spin him while Arch Reaper simultaneously jumps down into a sitting position forcing Jason's face to land on Arch Reaper's shoulder executing devastating Last Drop Of Blood!!

-
Arch Reaper stands over a Knocked-out Jason and begins to laugh like a maniac as the crowd chants "You Suck".
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum