Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When? (Open to Kaluani. If you're too busy to reply it's Closed)

2 posters

Go down

When? (Open to Kaluani. If you're too busy to reply it's Closed) Empty When? (Open to Kaluani. If you're too busy to reply it's Closed)

Post  Arch Reaper Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 pm

-
Arch Reaper comes down the aisle with his hair covering his face and the crowd starts to boo. He rolls in the ring, asks for a mic, sits on the nearest top turnbuckle and looks around at the crowd while they chant "You suck"
-
Arch Reaper: "Shhh..If you want me to be quick..you need to shut your pieholes and let me talk, pathetic swines.."
-
The crowd boos even louder.
-
Arch Reaper: "Ok then..as you wish..I don't care if you listen to what i say..This is adressed to our crappy GM anyways..So I hope you're listening.."
-
The crowd erupts in cheers as Arch Reaper mentions Kaluani. Arch Reaper pulls back his hair and has a sadistic smile on his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "You guys are so predictable..All we have to do is talk about that lightcrapper of a GM and you automatically pay atention to what's going on..But let's get to what matters now..Kal..I'm sick of waiting..You really didn't expect that the pills would work did you..? Ahahaha"
-
Arch Reaper laughs loud and the crowd boos him.
-
Arch Reaper: "If you did..Well..you're dumber than I thought..and that's saying a lot believe me..If you didn't..
-
Arch Reaper suddenly loses his smile and looks furious.
-
Arch Reaper: "What the hell are you waiting to put me on a match against that son of a b*tch Speedhawk..?! Why do you keep putting me against some maggots that i don't care about..?!
-
Arch Reaper looks down as the crowd chants "Miss Beaver"
-
Arch Reaper: "But i've understand something..If you want something from our GM..All you have to do is be nice to him..and respect him..Which is pretty pathetic by the way..Oh right..I forgot..If you're a girl that's enough too..GM's hormones have been wild lately..So..Mister General Manager Kaluani..When will you give me the pleasure to face Speedhawk..Because i'm fed up of waiting.."
-
The crowd still chants "Miss Beaver" and Arch Reaper gets down from the turnbuckle.
-
Arch Reaper: [i]"I want my answer after my match tonight..I hope you're paying atention to this..For your onw sake.."
-
Arch Reaper tosses the mic out of the ring and awaits for his opponent to come out.

[OOC: Ok i just did this because sunday's show looks empty of RP's. Put this after Speedhawk's match and before mine of course. And if i could interfere on Speedhawk's match that would be great too.]
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

When? (Open to Kaluani. If you're too busy to reply it's Closed) Empty Re: When? (Open to Kaluani. If you're too busy to reply it's Closed)

Post  Kaluani Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:33 am

(OOC: Sorry, busy Wink - maybe i get to do an answer somehow in the show... Shortly before. hope so. Thanks for your RP, it is always great to have one who RP's when a show needs additional RP!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down