Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Tourney in the Near Future

+15
Napoleon
Faith Devine
MPage
King Killer
Roy Jones
Bruiser Bob
arcticterror
Hemorrhage
Dynamite
James Young/ Bodders
Arch Reaper
Damien Darkness
stray
civil general
Von Ryan
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tag Tourney in the Near Future - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag Tourney in the Near Future

Post  arcticterror Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:15 pm

If you let lightsoul in wouldn't that even it out?
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Tag Tourney in the Near Future - Page 2 Empty that's why i suggested my entry

Post  Lightsoul Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 am

that's exactly the point unless Von Ryan have a better storyline for a creation of interesting situation. That's okay I tried. Smile
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Tag Tourney in the Near Future - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag Tourney in the Near Future

Post  Von Ryan Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:07 am

ArcticTerror wrote:If you let lightsoul in wouldn't that even it out?

Well no. A single elimination tournament only works with a number of teams that are a power of 2. For example 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, etc.

This tournament will have 8 teams.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:26 am

damn you and your math Sad
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:54 am

Maybe I could make a little match for you?... Humm....
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 am

Z Rapper wrote:Maybe I could make a little match for you?... Humm....

Go on ......
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:16 am

Like.....

Maybe you realize that there's one too many...

You do a "random draw" to find a number of competitors....

Then... It's a battle royal of some sorts, and the winner wins a small sum of cash or something, the loser gets eliminated from the tourney.

That's all I got.
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:29 am

But how do you define "loser" in a battle royale? First man thrown? Last man thrown?
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:33 am

The idea I'm thinking about is 4 peeps get drawn at random. They get paired up into tag teams and have a 'sudden death' match. The person whom gets pinned for the loss is out of the tournament.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:38 am

Hey! That's what I was thinking of too!
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:06 am

the problem of who gets picked to have their spot on the line is still out there though. How do we deal with that?
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:17 am

ArcticTerror wrote:the problem of who gets picked to have their spot on the line is still out there though. How do we deal with that?

Random.org?
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:26 am

i suppose thats the only fair way to do it. i can still hope for a lucky pick (stray or bruiser, stray or bruiser, stray or bruiser)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:38 am

Shall I run the list through, since I am not biased since I am not in the tournament?
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:45 am

Me biased? how dare you infringe upon my honor in such a way. Now if only i had some. but sure go right ahead im anxious to see the teams
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:46 am

I meant as in who's gonna be eliminated, but....

If vonryan just sends me the list, I can determine what the teams are, unless he has a storyline planned with the current ones.
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:49 am

well hes not logged on now and hes probably not going to get up in the middle of the night to check the forum so i think we can all go to bed and come back tommorow
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:56 am

Come back tommorow? Sure.

Go to bed right now.... Tag Tourney in the Near Future - Page 2 Icon_evil

Heh.
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 pm

I could quit the tournament ... since I plan on James being attacked and being 'killed' at one time or another ... it might make my plans go slightly faster ... but it'll be worth being able to make all of the mind-game roleplays again.
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:31 pm

James,

Again with you being "killed"? Didn't your father do that to you in UNWA? As I remember, that was the same night that I bashed in your head with a chair and painted with your blood on the walls. Been there, done that. Time for a new gimmick, or a really old one. Bring back Bodders!!!!

DD
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Let's just say ... this time James won't appear again until the end of a PPV Title match of the title that he wants, doing his old 'Bodders' gimmick by literally coming back from the dead. And technically James' father didn't kill him, he just powerbombed him through a stage. And it's going to be a face you've seen before who will 'kill' James.
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 am

James Young wrote:I could quit the tournament ... since I plan on James being attacked and being 'killed' at one time or another ... it might make my plans go slightly faster ... but it'll be worth being able to make all of the mind-game roleplays again.

OK James, so you want out of the tourney to do your storyline? The tourney does last all season, but only if your team is a winning team Tag Tourney in the Near Future - Page 2 Icon_lol .
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  bigandrea89 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:54 am

im in via lottery
bigandrea89
bigandrea89

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 pm

You've got to be kidding me
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Lightsoul wrote:Count me in via lottery or someone who have an good storyline plot with my character in. Tag Tourney in the Near Future - Page 2 Icon_smile

I had to remove civil general from the tournament since he left.

Lightsoul I'm putting you in the tournament.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next