Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jokes always end with laughter.

3 posters

Go down

Jokes always end with laughter. Empty Jokes always end with laughter.

Post  James Young/ Bodders Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm

The sound of footsteps fills the area of the corridor before James Young steps out of the shadows. His smile seems even more twisted than usual, which is worrying for his next opponent. Though the fans seem to be booing James more than usual, most likely due to the fact that he practically crippled Hemorrhage.
-
James: "You know, when I was growing up, I always wanted to be the good guy, the hero who would save the day. But than I realized something, after my mother was murdered by my father, there is no good or evil, its just the same, there will never be any difference at all, they are merely titles that are given by people who don't understand the world like I do,"
-
James merely stares at the camera tilting his head slightly.
-
James: "What I did to Hemorrhage, was merely an example. There is no right or wrong, it is all about the strongest who will survive. This business, just like the world, will never be fair, it's merely a battle for survival, which we will all lose in the end. However, that being said, Klaus Kauroff, you will most likely beat me, but that's alright, I don't fight fairly,"
-
James suddenly brings up a syringe with is filled with a blue liquid.
-
James: "I always, fight dirty!"
-
James starts to laugh in a sarcastic laughter, which is filled with insanity.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Jokes always end with laughter. Empty Re: Jokes always end with laughter.

Post  Hemorrhage Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:44 am

Jame's laughter is suddenly cut short as "Hemorrhage" by Fuel blared around the arena as Hemorrhage comes out on crutches and cast on his entire left leg.
-
Hemorrhage: "I guess I'm living proof that you do fight dirty, but believe me Young, one day I will get you back for this injury. Maybe not tonight, maybe not even this season but one day I will. EFW fans, I do have good news about my leg! The doctors have told me that I will be able to wrestle next week! And I'm gonna make sure that the upcoming PPV is the best show you'll ever see!"
-
The fans cheer even louder as Hemorrhage continues to speak.
-
Hemorrhage: "Young, I won't be fighting you tonight but I will be watching you tonight! In fact I'll be down there with Gene and Mike, helping them commentate this match!"
-
{OOC:Over to you if you wanna say anything}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Man Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:26 am

The Masked Man from last Thursday's show appears and races down to the ring with a lead pipe!
-
The Masked Man slides into the ring, causing both James Young and Hemorrhage to take a few steps back.
-
The Masked Man stands in the middle of the ring, as the crowd seems to both cheer and boo him.
-
The Masked Man suddenly turns toward James Young, aiming the lead pipe right at his knee!
-

(OOC: Note from YG: Changed the show day from Wednesday to Thursday)
Masked Man
Masked Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 pm

But Hemorrhage blocks the shot with one of his crutches!
-
Hemorrhage: "No need to injure the man before his match."
-

{OOC: Can we stop the violence? lol, I have to commentate this match and it would be a lot easier if JY was in one piece before the match starts...}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 pm

James suddenly jumps back even more as The Masked Man tried to hit his knee. James has a strange look written over his face, before peering at Hemorrhage for a moment and then looks at The Masked Man.
-
James: "What's your problem?! I don't even know who you are and you're attacking me!!"
-
James' normally slightly creepy face just turned even creepier as he complains about the unfairness of being assaulted ... again!
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum