Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Towering Ten (OPEN TO ANYONE who feels like attacking me)

5 posters

Go down

The Towering Ten (OPEN TO ANYONE who feels like attacking me) Empty The Towering Ten (OPEN TO ANYONE who feels like attacking me)

Post  Hemorrhage Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

{OOC: Thought It would be a good idea not to do the Towering Ten (since I'm short on time this week), and instead Allow someone to attack me, so feel free to give some steel chair shots} Razz
-
Hemorrhage comes out to the ring with a mic as the fans cheer, "Towering Ten, Towering Ten!"
-
Hemorrhage: "Fans of EFW!, I would once again like to present the Towering --"
-
Before Hemorrhage can finish his sentence he is brutally hit by....
-
{OOC: Feel free to attack me for whatever reason! You don't necessarily have to be anywhere near my WS...}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

The Towering Ten (OPEN TO ANYONE who feels like attacking me) Empty Re: The Towering Ten (OPEN TO ANYONE who feels like attacking me)

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 pm

....the Russian Bear known as The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik! The fans quickly starts booing and throwing items at the ring at Boris lines Hemorrhage up and nails him in the head with an empty bottle of Absolut. Boris snatches the microphone from the ring. He looks at the crowd and begins to speak.
-
Boris: "There is none more towering tenfold than Boris Raspunik. You Capitalist veteran grappler know nothing of power. I would be great undefeated star if not for meddling of pups. You better watching back better Hemorrhage, as this bear has a bite."
-
Boris throws the microphone down, bouncing it off Hemorrhage's back as he raises both of his hands in the air in triumph, and slowly leaves the ring, crushing the bits of glass under his steel-toed boots. More items are thrown at him, and a woman spits in his face as he walks towards the back, laughing.
-
((OOC - How is that?))
The Rapping Russian Boris
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

The Towering Ten (OPEN TO ANYONE who feels like attacking me) Empty Re: The Towering Ten (OPEN TO ANYONE who feels like attacking me)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 pm

(ooc: I wanted put of the action and to make a statement)

James walks down with a steel chair in hand, passing by The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik, the fans boo even louder than before at the site of James Young about to attack a helpless Hemorrhage with a steel chair. When James gets to ring, he suddenly opens up the chair so something could be placed inside, and soon James has Hemorrhage's leg trapped inside the steel chair, James' scarred face suddenly twists into an demented smile, before going to the nearest ring rope after dragging Hemorrhage over that direction, and James soon starts stomping on Hem's leg, not once, not twice, but numerous times!! It's as if James is trying to permanently cripple Hemorrhage!!
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 pm

{OOC: Haha this is great keep the attackers coming Razz}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Man Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:55 pm

A Masked Man slides into the ring with a lead pipe and swings it at James Young!
-
Masked Man
Masked Man

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 pm

James only just ducks the attack due to being caught off guard and attempts to perform a JDY.
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 pm

As James Young turns around Hemorrhage begins to run towards him in preparation for a Hemorrhage Spear, but merely stumbles and falls due to his severely injured leg.
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:33 pm

OOC This doesn't appear finished. So I will add masked man running away and James following to close it out.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:20 pm

(ooc: I'm cool with that)
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum