Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I call borscht! (CLOSED)

4 posters

Go down

I call borscht! (CLOSED) Empty I call borscht! (CLOSED)

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Boris is shown standing in the middle of the ring to a chorus of boos. He flips the finger to some of the crowd before he begins to speak.
-
Boris: "Animals. That is what you all are. No better than pigs at a trough, fighting to get what is heaped in front of you. For 2 weeks now, my matches have been interrupted by Capitalists with envy in their hearts. They wish to be half man that Boris Raspunik is. They dream of pure power that Boris Raspunik is. And now the two men that idolize this Russian bear have to team up against me and a boy who cannot speak, let alone try to rhyming like Boris Rapunik."
-
Boris dodges a few beer cups that are tossed into the ring, with a sneer on his lips.
-
Boris: "I am epitome of wrestling perfection. I am greatest rapper EFW has ever seen. I am Boris Raspunik. You will all know my name by the trail of destructioning I leave in my waking. Dunn! You commenting my English is bore. Spirit, you're not having ghost of chance. Z Rapper, stay out of my way, if you knowing what is good for you. And you. Fans. Pigs at trough. Prepare yourselves for a fighting you never see before..."
-
Just then.....
-

((OOC - Back to you guys. I would have done it on Dunn's RP, but Spirit is up next in there.))

Last edited by The Rapping Russian Boris on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

I call borscht! (CLOSED) Empty Re: I call borscht! (CLOSED)

Post  Z Rapper Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:52 am

Z Rapper makes his way down to the ring! The boos are immeadiately counterbalanced with overwhelming cheers.
-
Z Rapper slides into the ring and pulls out a microphone.
-
Z Rapper: "Sorry I'm a little late for the praty! How about we do a little freestyling?"
-
Boris: "I...."
-
Z Rapper: "Great! A one-two, a one-two...."
-
Z Rapper points at Boris dramatically as a beat starts loudly playing. The crowd, reluctant to clap for Boris, claps to the beat anyways.
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamite Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:38 am

Suddenly Dunn's music plays over the PA System filling the arena. Dunn slowly walks out from the back, dressed and ready to fight in his gear....
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Woah! Woah! Woah! Wooooooooooahhhh! Enough already....please both of you...for the sake of the English language..... SHUT.... THE .... HELL.... UP!!"
-
The crowd erupts in a loud standing ovation as Dunn paces back and forth at the top of the ramp leading to the ring. Screams can be heard throughout the arena....
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Z Rapper... seriously... you need to find a new career... rapping definitely is not your thing, and one day I'm hoping... and all these EFW fans are hoping... that you will take the time to learn to count higher than 2... because in this ring...you either need to learn to count to 3... or count to 10 to be anybody.. and right now Z Rapper....you're nobody."
-
Chants of Dunn! Dunn! Dunn!! start around the arena as you see Dunn raise his right hand in the air to calm the crowd down from its loud chant.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Thank you, thank you all... and as for you Russian.. we've had some heat.... and your English....while it isn't there...it has improved, you're almost making sense..... almost! As far as this tag team match goes...I'm really hoping that useless ghost of a wrestler known as the Spirit doesn't show up, so I can single handedly whoop your asses up one side of that ring and down the other."
-
Dunn slowly walks down the ramp leading himself to the ring, as he slowly slides under the bottom rope and stands in front of the two men in the ring, slowly wlaking over to Z Rapper, and looking him dead in the eye, forehead to forehead, before slowly walking over to Russian and doing the same thing. A strong glare as he pushes his forehead up against the Russian's, his chest going up against Russians, as he slowly stands back and nods slowly at Russian....
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "You two want t..........."
-
(OOC: Feel free to interrupt me , either of you two, or even spirit)
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Boris stares down Dunn as the fans continue to chant his name. Boris starts tapping his foot rhythmically.
-
Boris:
"Dunn and The Spirit teaming up, what a pair
Both going to the very same place, nowhere
Dunn, you are pig, spoiling for a fight
Wanting your career ending tonight
I don't need Z Rapper, the boy is leech
He also need a lesson I should teach
But he need not pray tonight like you
For mercy for what I plan to do
Dynamite? No, more like firecracker
Let's see how tough you are without backer....."

-
Boris tosses the microphone and bounces it off Z Rapper's head, as he yells at him to get in the corner.
-
(OOC - All done on my end, if you guys want to add anything.)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:48 pm

The lights suddenly go out, and "Whatever" by Our Lady Peace hits the arena at the same time. The light is back on, and The Spirit is standing behind Dunn, without Dunn's knowing. As Dunn realizes Russian and Z Rapper's shocking expression, he turns around and sees The Spirit staring right back at him. The Spirit grabs the microphone from Dunn and starts to speak.
-
The Spirit: "First of all Boris, you would have lost both matches even without the interruptions. Dunn and I were kicking you ass back and forth like a soccer ball and you know it. Second of all, DUNN, you don't decide whether I am useless or not. I would break you apart too if I have to."
-
The Spirit stares at Dunn as they both stare at each other, then both stepped back and looked at Russian and Z Rapper as the match starts.
-
(OOC: Sorry guys! School started for me and I got my first job so I needed some time to adapt to my new busy schedule.)
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:14 pm

(OOC: Better late than never.... Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum