Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final calculations to El Dorado (Closed)

Go down

Final calculations to El Dorado (Closed) Empty Final calculations to El Dorado (Closed)

Post  Michael Bent Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:54 pm

-
The camera zooms in the locker rooms, where Mikey is speaking to Bulldozer. Bulldozer is sweating and trembling.
-
Mikey: "Are you ok? Haven't you still taken your meds?"
-
Bulldozer, schratching himself: "No I haven't, since, as I said, someone decided to feed them to the Reaper."
-
Mikey: "Don't you have any extra?"
-
Bulldozer: "Not until next week, but I should be fine..."
-
Mikey: "Ok then, I have to..."
-
Bulldozer: "These ants just keep tickling me, there everywhere!!!"
-
Mikey: "There are no ants here."
-
Bulldozer, schratching himself furiously: "Yes there is. And the Reaper wants my blood. But why? It's poisonous. I've been poisoned. Vampires sucking at poisoned blood... The extreme enigma of life. I have to be ready. I don't want to die!!!"
-
Bulldozer curls up in the corner.
-
Mikey, taking his phone and dialing a number: "Hi, it's Michael Bent here, you better get Bulldozer away, he's in a bad shape. Yes, that's who I mean. Ok, half an hour."
-
Mikey hangs up. He looks at Bulldozer, who seems to be in a catatonic state.
-
Mikey, sighing: "I have to go see Jimmy. You just stay here, and people will come to take the ants and the Reaper and the vampires and everything else away."
-
Bulldozer: "..."
-
Mikey leaves the locker room heading down the corridor. He stops cleaning room door at the end of the corridor. He knocks on the door.
-
Jimmy, from inside the room: "Leave me alone!"
-
Mikey opens the door and is about to enter, before noticing there is no space. The room is very small and cramped up. The Will of Fire - belt is lying on the floor. Jimmy is working furiously with his notebook.
-
Mikey: "You have a match soon..."
-
Jimmy: "Yes, yes. And I have to take care of it quickly. Look."
-
Jimmy shows Mikey a page full of equations and a date, 27th August, 2009. The day is circled.
-
Mikey: "That's tonight. What does it mean?"
-
Jimmy: "It means I'm going to find my El Dorado tonight. The title belt is the key. The material is... Unique..."
-
Mikey: "Your El Dorado?"
-
Jimmy, still calculating: "Yes. Here, in these pages I've met my pilgrim shadow. It's in the math."
-
Mikey: "You sound just about as crazy as Bulldozer at the moment."
-
Jimmy writes few last things in his notebook finally underlining the result.
-
Jimmy: "There, it is done. Now, just the place..."
-
Jimmy, raising his head and smiling: "Yes, here it is. Very convenient. 'Over the Mountains, Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow, Ride, boldly ride.' The shade replied - 'If you seek for El Dorado.'"
-
Mikey: "Sounds like a poem. Who's this Pilgrim Shadow?"
-
Jimmy: "A metaphor. A quide in a poem, as you recognized well. El Dorado by Edgar Allan Poe. Not the entire poem, though, just the end of it. Math is my pilgrim shadow that tells me what to do if I want to find my El Dorado in science."
-
Mikey, looking confused: "And what is your El Dorado in science? Where is it?"
-
Jimmy: "I'm not sure. But far away and very close. It is a rift."
-
Mikey: "What does that mean?"
-
Jimmy: "You ever hear of Ettore Majorana?"
-
Mikey: "No, what are you talking about. Who is he. And what is happening?"
-
Jimmy, smiling: "You'll see. And never mind Majorana, you can google him later. Let's go, I have a match in... Five minutes. Oh and you take this notebook. If I'm correct, give it to someone who will understand."
-
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum