Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ambush to remember? (Open to Fetus, and if he doesnt respond, anyone who is willing to respond for him)

2 posters

Go down

An ambush to remember? (Open to Fetus, and if he doesnt respond, anyone who is willing to respond for him) Empty An ambush to remember? (Open to Fetus, and if he doesnt respond, anyone who is willing to respond for him)

Post  Napoleon Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 am

Napoleon follows Orange Fetus during his interview.
Napoleon creeps Fetux in the lockers.
Napoleon lurks in the audience during Fetus' match.
Napoleon steps from the shadows right behind Fetus in the lot.
-
Napoleon Bonaparte takes his leg on his opponent's nape of the head
to throw him down by the head, executing an devastating Overdrive!!
-
Napoleon drags Fetus' body into the ring.
-
Napoleon Bonaparte climbs on the turnbuckle and completes a leap backward
landing on Killerone4 with a HARDCORE The Napoleonic Era!!
-
Napoleon Bonaparte
executing LEGENDARY The Grand Army!!
-
Napoleon Bonaparte : "Orange Fetus, I 'really' hope to see you this Sunday if you can make it! Though i wouldn't suggest it for your own personal health. Something unfortunate might happen and i really hope you are 'ready'!!!"
-
(occ)To Fetus or whoever responds, I'm setting you up for a second life type occurance where you get up, build momentum and then use the crowd, your weight and height to your advantage.
(occ to VGM/editor)During our match on Sunday, can you please add any unexpected occurance which will continue the storyline. Thank You Very Happy
Napoleon
Napoleon

Back to top Go down

An ambush to remember? (Open to Fetus, and if he doesnt respond, anyone who is willing to respond for him) Empty Re: An ambush to remember? (Open to Fetus, and if he doesnt respond, anyone who is willing to respond for him)

Post  Napoleon Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:10 am

(occ) Please, someone become fetus and reply.
Napoleon
Napoleon

Back to top Go down

An ambush to remember? (Open to Fetus, and if he doesnt respond, anyone who is willing to respond for him) Empty Re: An ambush to remember? (Open to Fetus, and if he doesnt respond, anyone who is willing to respond for him)

Post  Von Ryan Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:51 pm

OOC Sorry Festus didn't reply. I know it didn't go where you wanted but what you have here will work for a segment in the show.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum