Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasting Your Time (open to everyone)

2 posters

Go down

Wasting Your Time (open to everyone) Empty Wasting Your Time (open to everyone)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:41 am

A figure walks into the backstage area of the arena for tonight's show with a guitar strapped around his neck, the figure walks with ... Rose! James Young walks backstage with a helmet covering his head, as if trying to hide something from the world. Rose looks on in concern.
-
Rose: "James, I knew what happened last week was a MASSIVE freak accident, but please take off your helmet, it's not going to do you any good if you keep it on before you will be forced to take it off, due to the rules."
-
James turns slowly to face Rose, as if sugguesting that she was making one of the most dangerous moves of her life.
-
James: "What happened, wasn't a freak accident."
-
James' voice is somewhat lower due to the helmet.
-
James: "Someone slicing the corners of my mouth is not an accident, it is attempting murder! I was almost killed in my break just before the first shows, and was given this!!"
-
James suddenly tears off his helmet, and shows the world what has happened to him, revealing.
-
Worker: "Oh my God!!"
-
The worker who just happens to walking by suddenly holds his hand to his mouth and runs to the nearest bathroom to vomit. James and Rose stare at the direction that the worker had just gone in. James suddenly turns to the camera to reveal his face. Two scars on both sides if his lips that looks as if they were freshly cut, and that blood was still leaking from the wounds. He also has white face paint covering his face except for around his eyes which were blue, his lips are covered in red face paint to stop the blood from showing too much, it was obviously not working.
-
James: "I look like the freaking JOKER from the 'Dark Knight' movie for crying out loud!!"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Wasting Your Time (open to everyone) Empty Re: Wasting Your Time (open to everyone)

Post  Roy Jones Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:42 am

Mike Champion walks by seeing James in the face paint and the the gruesome cuts on his face has a look of disgust on his face but immediately turns to laughter and keeps walking.
-

(OOC:I just wanted to be involved you can confront me if you want)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Wasting Your Time (open to everyone) Empty Re: Wasting Your Time (open to everyone)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:58 pm

James blinks for a moment, before staring at where Mike Champion had just gone off laughing. Rose looks at Mike direction in annoyance.
-
James: "He's got such a gay sounding laugh."
-
Rose suddenly turns to James' direction with a look of disbelief.
-
Rose: "That's it? No angry comments, no punching the walls, nothing? Just a comment about how gay his laugh sounds?"
-
James looks at Rose for a moment before he smiled slightly insanely, not caring for a moment about how creepy it makes him look.
-
James: "No, there's nothing like that coming, cause I finally see the funny side of what's happened to me. Did you know that when I was younger and when my mother was still alive, she would always try to get me to smile? Cause I could never smile or anything, but now .... with these scars, it will always make it look like I'm smiling! Shame father killed mother though, she would have been happy to see me smiling 24/7!!"
-
James ponders on what else he could do, while Rose looks slightly horrified that James' father actually killed James' mother, from what it seem to be right in front of James himself.
-
James: "You know what? I think I could be EFW's .... JOKER!!!"
-
James starts to laugh in a dark sarcastic way, while Rose looks slightly worried.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down