Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaching The Bulldozer (Closed)

Go down

Teaching The Bulldozer (Closed) Empty Teaching The Bulldozer (Closed)

Post  Michael Bent Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 am

(OOC: This should be placed somewhere before Mikey and Bulldozer's commentaries, if that's ok.)

-
Michael Bent and Bill 'The Bulldozer' James are standing in the ring. Mikey is wearing a gery suit, as usual and Bulldozer is wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt.
-
Mikey: "During last show my friend Bulldozer was, despite his knowledge and love of wrestling, unable to appreciate the more technical aspects of the sport - especially dodging and countering the opponents moves. Now we are trying to change that."
-
Mikey takes his jacket off and puts it on the turnbuckle. Bulldozer stretches his muscles, which look minuscule compared to Mikey's, who apparently hasn't lost much muscle mass after retiring from wrestling.
-
Mikey, walking to face the Bulldozer: "Ok, now we are going to learn the basics of dodging. Try to hit me."
-
Bulldozer looks confused and takes a small swing at Mikey, who easily dodges the blow.
-
Mikey: "You can do better than that, give it all youve got! Right in the face!"
-
Bulldozer, looking at Mikey: "Are you sure?"
-
Mikey nods. Bulldozer charges his arm and tries to land a blow in Mikey's face. Mikey quickly moves to the left dodging the punch then grapping Bulldozer's arm.
-
Mikey: "See, not only did I avoid damage, I gained the advantage."
-
Bulldozer: "Yes, but you have to be able to take punches too!"
-
Mikey: "True, but better not to take them in the first place. Try again."
-
Bulldozer takes another swing at Mikey with his fist. This time the blow lands straight in Mikey's jaw as Mikey makes no effort in dodging the blow. Bulldozer looks surprised.
-
Mikey, touching his jaw: "See, taking a hit is more unpleasant than not taking a hit. That stings. Now you dodge."
-
Bulldozer: "I want to take the punch, not dodge it!"
-
Mikey: "Ok, suit yourself..."
-
Mikey prepares his arm
-
and hits Bulldozer in the nose with a strong punch!!
-
Bulldozer is bleeding!!
-
Bulldozer, taking a step back: "Ouch!!!"
-
Mikey: "I bet you wish you had dodged that one."
-
Bulldozer: "Yes, you made your point, but you didn't have to hit so hard. I'm bleeding and I think my nose is broken."
-
Mikey: "I didn't hit you that hard. Now let's get ready to comment some matches. But do you appreciate dodging now?"
-
Bulldozer nods and leaves the ring. Mikey takes his jacket before noticing something in the ring.
-
Mikey: "You've dropped a bottle of your meds."
-
Bulldozer, holding his nose: "You take them, you can give them back later."
-
Mikey takes the bottle, puts it in his jacket pocket and leaves the ring. The two men leave the arena, Bulldozer keeping a safe distance to Mikey.
-
-
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum