Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anger of Infinity

3 posters

Go down

The anger of Infinity Empty The anger of Infinity

Post  Infinity Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:59 am

Infinity can be seen in her locker room. She walks around from one corner to the other an angry look on her face. Suddenly she takes one of the chairs in the locker room and smashes it at the opposite wall.
-
Infinity: “Why? Why I have to fight another woman. I am not interessting in fighting woman. I am not here to fight woman, I am here to have fun with the men.”
-
She starts walking around again in the locker room, mumbling in anger. After a while she leaves the locker room.
-
Infinity: “I need to find someone, where I can let of steam.”
-
She slams the door behind her.
-
Infinity: “Anyhow, anywhere at anybody.”
-

(OOC: Maybe there is someone who wants to get in my way now. I will try to be nice. Very Happy )
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

The anger of Infinity Empty Re: The anger of Infinity

Post  SpeedHawk Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:48 pm

(OOC: Uhhh, let me, let me! SpeedHawk is perfect to be bumped in. Hope you don't mind I take you by your word Razz )

Infinity walks around the floors furiously. She jostles away a cameraman in her way, quite obviously pretty angry. She walks down a floor and turns around a corner as we can suddenly hear a loud "Bump", then seeing her stumble backwards, her shirt spoiled with some fluid. A chicken runs down the floor in panic.
-
THe camera rushes behind her to reveal SpeedHAwk sitting on the floor, his body covered in the same fluid. After a few seconds, the camera catches the usual sixpack he is carrying around on the floor, broken. The beer is all over the place and suddenly you also recognize what kind of fluid it is on Hawk and Infinity.
-
SpeedHawk laughs at the situation, giving Infinty a big smile. He starts licking on his arm to save most of the beer he can, then looks up to Infinity.
-
SpeedHawk: "Shall I help you clean up too?"
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:36 am

M.Page was walking in the backstage area with his sixpack. He ought that he could go somewhere to think a little bit with is beer ... As he turns the corner a chicken pass through his leg and starting to peck M.Page leg ...
-
M.Page: "Why the hell did I'm seeing a god damn chicken ..."
-
M.Page kicks the chicken and it flys all over the hallway ... M.Page takes a little moment on silence ...
-
M.Page: "Damn that was ... so distracting!"
-
M.Page laughs anb takes a beer of his sixpack. He continues to walk with his fresh cold brewed beer. As he turns another corner he sees Infinity and Speedhawk ... M.Page stays were he is, standing with is beer in hand ...
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am

Infinity is looking down on yourself and shakes her arms so that drops of the beer falls down on the floor.
-
Infinity: “What the hell?”
-
Infinity looks down to the laughing Speedhawk, with still an angry look on her face. But then she bends down to him and reaches out her hand to Speedhawk, obviously to help him up.
-
Infinity: “You are ok?”
-
Speedhawk takes Infinitys hand, smiles and nods in her direction. Infinity pulls him up, so Speedhawk stands in front of her.
-
Suddenly she punches Speedhawk right into his face, he stumbles back a bit. Just a second later, she is showing some kicks to Speedhawks legs, as long as he falls down to the floor again. Then she gets closer to him and stops directly above him. She grabs one of the beer cans, wich didnt broke because of the collision, opens it and takes a deep sip. Then she bends down and spills the rest of it right into Speedhawks face.
-
Infinity straightens up again, closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, then she looks again down to Speedhawk.
-
Infinity: “Thanks, I feeling better now. “
-
She smiles towards Speedhawk and turns around to leave the scene back to her locker room.
-

(OOC: I am bad in writing scenes where I bash someone, so please be lenient with me.

One of you two can add something, but its also great if someone else gets into the scene. I only want to write such scenes, so that you all get to know Infinity (including me lol) )
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:25 pm

SpeedHawk sits on the ground, his nose is bleeding. He swipes away the blood, mixed with beer with his arm. He looks at it for a moment, then looks back up to Infinity before outbursting into a laughter.
-
SpeedHawk: "Gosh, that was nice. My last girlfriend used to kick me in the nuts all the time, that was a lot more unpleasant!" Again, he looks at his arm, smells at it and then tries his blood mixed with his self-brewd beer.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hey, I could understand why those vampire-freaks like blood so much. Mixed with beer, it acutally tastes. Funny!"
-
He leans back and jumps back onto his feet in an amazing move, all of a sudden standing right in front of Infinity, extremly close to her. It is as if their noses nearly touch each other. He looks at her, still smiling.
-
SpeedHawk: "I saw that you are fighting Faith the Wine tonight. Gosh, I would love to see that match. Two great-looking woman in the ring and only one can survive... Cool idea, I must go and admit Kaluani my gratitude for that! And I have to find that chicken... It belongs to my grand-ma!"
-
With that, SpeedHawk walks down the corridor, not without passing Infinity and giving her a slight clap on her butt and starting to whistle as he walks away, looking at an irritated Infinity.

(OOC: hpoe that was okay from here - but since you are allowed to beat the crap out of me, a slight teasing should be ok, I hope! And since we have a settled date for sunday... *coughcough*)

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 am

(OOC: Everything is fine, like this answer.)

Infinity turns around and watches Speedhawk walking away. She bends down, takes one of the broken beer cans and throws it after Speedhawk. The beer can hits Speedhawks head so he turns around again. Infinity just smiles in his direction and gives a shrug.
-
Speedhawk turns around again obviously to leave.
-
Infinity: “Hey wait a moment.” He stops and looks again towards her “You will watch my match, then bring some of your beer with you.”
-
She bends down again to dunk her forefinger into the puddle of beer. Then she licks it off.
-
Infinity: “I love the taste of it.”
-
She smiles again towards Speedhawk then turns around to leave the scene towards M.Page, who is still standing at the corner watching the whole scene. She stops in front of him.
-
Infinity: “You also should take a shower of this great beer, maybe this will help.”
-
She laughs and leaves M.Page also behind her.
-
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:44 am

M.Page finish is beer and look Infinty who is walk away ...

M.Page : What the f*ck is wrong with this chick, let me guess in two week she will tell me to take a shower of sh*t ... i hope not ... '' Geez ''

He look at his feet because something was pecking him, and he saw the chicken again ...

M.Page : Damn man , go away ... Whait a sec. ...

M.Page Rememder that Speedhawk said that chicken was to his grand-ma

M.Page : This should work ... Im having some great chicken for diner tonight !!

M.Page laugh and take the chicken with him ..
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum