Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The feeling of guilt (Open to YG)

2 posters

Go down

The feeling of guilt (Open to YG) Empty The feeling of guilt (Open to YG)

Post  Kaluani Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:13 am

Kaluani walks down the halls, Betty accompanies him. In his left hand, he is carrying a beautiful but strange white flower. His look is turned downwards.
-
He walks past his training room and Betty is stopping there for a moment, seemingly awaiting him to enter there. As she recognizes him walking further steps, she heads up and follows him.
-
They stop again in front of a locker room door, the sign reading "Yellow Girl". Kaluani sighs. He kneels down to Betty, who is looking at him with an awaiting look. He takes the strange flower and hands it into her mouth, with which she is now holding it.
-
Kaluani: "Dammit. Why is this such a strange thing... Would you... give this to her and tell her I'm sorry I couldn't protect her?"
-
Betty lays her head to the side, looking at Kaluani. He tries to give her a warm smile but you can see it is more of a fake than an actual smile. He then stands up and turns to the side, leaning on the wall next to the locker room. He knocks and opens the door to let Betty slide in, but he himself keeps standing at the wall. The door is left open a small inch.
-
Betty slides in the door, the flower still left in her mouth. She slides over to Yellow Girl, quietly squeaking. Yellow Girl looks to her and kneels down as she arrives. She holds out her hand in which Betty lets the flower fall. Then Betty once again squeaks, laying her head to the side again, looking at Yellow Girl.
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The feeling of guilt (Open to YG) Empty Re: The feeling of guilt (Open to YG)

Post  Yellow Girl Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:34 am

Yellow Girl looks at the flower and a smile can be seen on her face. She looks back to Betty.
-
Yellow Girl: “He is feeling guilty, right?”
-
Betty squeaks improvingly.
-
Yellow Girl: “But there is nothing he has to feel guilty. This was a fair match but Snake is defenitely out of my league.”
-
Betty squeaks again and takes a nearly unseeable look to the locker room door. Yellow Girl noticing that and smiles a bit, obviously she supposes that Kaluani is still in front of the door. She makes some steps closer to the door and leans next to it at the wall.
-
Yellow Girl: “Stop feeling guilty what happend in the ring. Going in the ring and fighting is my job here and I love to do it. And you arent responsible for every hit I take in the ring. You arent responsible for every single blood drop I lost in the ring.“
-
She sighs and sinks down to sit on the floor still leaning at the wall next to the door.
-
Yellow Girl: “You cannot ...” She pauses, obviously not sure what saying next “You cannot ... Damn ... Just be here, next to me.”
-
Betty slides to the locker room door, opens it completely and squeaks loud.
-

(OOC: Ok I wasnt sure if I should go out there but I think this is a good way to tell you everything I want. Its your choice if you want to come in now.)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:41 pm

(OOC: It's okay as long as its Yellow Girl Wink I just couldn't let go of a chance for an RP this time)

Kaluani slowly enters the room, his head hold down. He walks a few steps, closes the door and sits down next to Yellow Girl. He takes her hand with his and starts speaking:
-
Kaluani: "I am here. It's just... just..."
-
Kaluani looks over to her, obviously out of words.
-
Kaluani: "... I ... you know, I am the one who always told you to have faith and trust in yourself and then the first time comes where it was my part to be faithful... and I failed."
-
He looks down, and slowly his hand looses grip of hers and lays still on the floor.
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 am

Yellow Girl takes Kaluanis hand again, gets closer to him and lays her head down on his shoulder.
-
Yellow Girl: “Stop feeling guilty, please. I dont want that ...”
-
She pauses a moment, obviously not finding the right words. She gets up a bit and kneels down in front of him. She touches his face, so that he raises his head and she can looks into his eyes.
-
Yellow Girl: “This ...” she hesitates again “... you and me. This should not effect your job here. You did nothing wrong last Sunday. You didnt fail.”
-
Yellow Girl still looks into Kaluanis eyes, then she leans forward and kisses him. After this she lays her hand on his cheek and looks into his eyes again, really close to him.
-
Yellow Girl: “Just be here” She makes a small gesture to show the locker room. “Here ... anywhere ... outside the ring. Inside the ring, we are all just professional wrestlers doing their jobs, and that includes trading punches. But outside ... let it be just you and me.”
-
Yellow Girl still looks into Kaluanis eyes and again softly kisses him.
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Kaluani looks at her, seemingly touched by Yellow Girls words. He takes her hand and we can see he is holding it tightly.
-
Kaluani: "You're right. It was just that I feel so strange about all that. You know I told you to believe in us. And I meant it. And then, the first chance comes around the corner I prove that my faith isn't as strong as I thought it would be. That's..."
-
He sighs, but still looks at her. His other hand raises to slowly pull a hair out of Yellow Girls face and then starts to caress her face. Kaluani smiles warmly.
-
Kaluani: "Why did I never recognize that you're such a beautiful woman?"
-
He smiles, then pulls her face near to his own and kisses her. For a moment, the room is silent as they part again and look at each other happily.
-
Suddenly, a dark shadow can be seen emerging left from the sitting Kaluani and Yellow Girl. It is a big and threatening figure that can be seen there, but the lights are not shwoing it exactly. It is raising next to both of them and only as the camera slowly moves down, we can see it's Betty. She is standing next to them, having her head laid to the side and gives a warm and happy purr as she sees Kaluani calming down.
-
Kaluani: "Just you and me... and it seems Betty wants to be part of the whole family too."
-
He smiles.
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Yellow Girl also smiles, looks to Betty and then back to Kaluani, still holding his hand.
-
Yellow Girl: “And she defenitely deserve to be part of it. Without her I think we wouldnt have reached the point where we are now.”
-
Yellow Girl turns around again to look towards Betty.
-
Yellow Girl: “Thanks for your faith in us.”
-
Betty squeaks and shoves around the both again and again, obviously happy. Yellow Girl laughs looks back to Kaluani and touches his face.
-
Yellow Girl: “I am so happy, as I wasnt a long time ago.”
-

(OOC: If you want another reaction or some more reaction from Betty, just change or add it. She is your character.)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:10 pm

(OOC: no, it's fine! I think we're finished here Smile )

Kaluani: "yes. I am too."
-
With that, he again leans forward and takes Yellow Girl in a long and deep embrace.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum