Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution of Dunn/Russian

2 posters

Go down

Retribution of Dunn/Russian Empty Retribution of Dunn/Russian

Post  Dynamite Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:51 pm

As the show starts off, you see "Dynamite" Derek Dunn already standing in the ring. His wrestling gear already on...a dented chair lay on the ground next to him ...the same chair that was cracked over his head by Russian earlier this week. You can see he is obviously in a bit of discomfort as he keeps rubbing his neck and arms.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "DAMMMMN!"
-
Taking his hand and moving it behind his neck, rubbing his neck softly trying to soothe the pain that Rapping Russian has inflicted just 4 days ago at his match against Burger King.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Karma sure has one hell of a way of kicking a person in the ass doesn't it?"
-
Shaking his head quickly back and forth trying to shake the cobwebs out.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Yes...unfortunately I keep my winless record afloat...hell nominate me now for Jobber of the Year...there's got to be an award for my in ring performance...."
-
Shaking his head in disgust as he looks out to the crowd that is in attendance.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Sure I could sit out here and blame myself for losing this match. Hell I could blame the weather, I could blame Burger King for being doped up on steroids...."
-
Smirks bringing the thought up , that is a big controversy around the sports world.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "But I'm going to blame one person. One annoying Herod that just won't cure up and go away."
-
Stalks around the ring slowly, playing off the fans...pausing to gain interest...
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "That's right, I'm talking to you Russian."
-
The crowd erupts.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "In fact, lets look up to the big screen over here, and show these fans right here....what you did to me last week....shall we?"
-
The screen moves over to the Display on the Titantron..as last weeks match takes place.
-
(-----------------------Titantron--------------------------------)
-
The Rapping Russian applauds, then stands up and takes his chair over his shoulder as he enters the ring over the top rope.
-
Mike Zuchas: "Hm... Payback time?"
-
Gene Davids:"Probably... In my old times, fairness and such things were important. Seems nowadays wreslers have other moral standards."
-
The Rapping Russian takes the steel chair and hits dynamite Dunn with it again and again!
-
Mike Zuchas: "Yepp. Payback time."
-
The referee rings the bell, but Boris keeps attacking for some time.
-
Mike Zuchas: "What a series of hits!"
-
(----------------------Titantron--------------------------------)
-
The screen fades as the camera moves back to Dunn in the ring, slowly clapping his hands together.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Bravo!! ............ Bravo!! To think.....when did you grow the balls to come out and do that. I mean hell, rumor in the back last week was that your balls had not even dropped...and I was starting to believe that too.... son of a bitch son...I'm proud of you!"
-
Smiles to the crowd , as the crows cheers take over the arena...Dunn having to pause and wait for the loud crowd to calm down.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "The locker room knows, I know, you know...and these fans right here.....they know!! For the past 2 weeks, I've been calling you out. I called you out at Rumble in the Jungle, I called you out last Thursday, this Sunday..I called you out when you first hit puberty......hell I can't think of a moment when I didn't call your ass out....and you sat your drunk ass in the back...until I became chair-man of this company, and brought that steel chair right upside that ugly ass head of yours."
-
The crowd erupts again in celebration...you hear a chant of "Dunn! Dunn! Dunn!! fill the arena, as Dunn raises his hand in the air to calm the crowd back down again.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Hold it down now, hold it down!! Now we all know.....that this match is going to take place....we don't know when....we don't know where....and we don't' know under what circumstances....but that doesn't matter...you know why?"
-
Building suspense again with a pause, as he looks around the arena - he circles around the inside of the ring looking out towards the fans, really playing off of them.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Oh wait....that's right....I almost forgot! I had a meeting with Mr. Kaluani today....and we talked a bit....and we came to the conclusion...that this fight....will take place."
-
Looking around the arena...
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "And its going to take place in this ring....RIGHT HERE TONITE!!!!"
-
The crowd screams in anticipation, the Dunn chant only getting louder! DUNN!! DUNN!!! DUNN!!!!
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "That's right Russian...no more hiding....no more distractions. Right here tonite, we settle this....you and me....one on one! No chairs! no Tables! No Bullshit...just me and you....pure wrestling....we....."
-
With that, the camera focuses in on Russian, as he steps out from under the Titantron.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Good god!! What the hell happened? Did the Alcoholics Anonymous meeting end early? Oh I know, I know... your "Hooked on Phonics" tape player ran out of battery life...yeah that's it...that's it..."
-

(OOC: over to you Russian, interrupting time)
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Retribution of Dunn/Russian Empty Re: Retribution of Dunn/Russian

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Boris slowly walks down the aisle, smiling and clapping his hands. He stops for a moment at the ring, before he jumps up and lands on the ring apron. He cautiously enters the ring to a chorus of boos and cheers. He pulls out a microphone and looks at Dunn.
-
Boris: "You might be fooling goodly these people that are cheering for you comrade, but we all knowing what you are really about."
-
The crowd loudly starts to boo Boris as he loses his smile and erupts.
-
Boris: "Shut up you peoples! Boris Raspunik does not have time to go into crowd and beating some sense into you all."
-
The crowd continues to boo Boris, as chants of 'A.A.' fill the arena. Boris waves the fans off before he turns his attention to Dunn.
-
Boris: "I come here for competition comrade, and I find you, Dunn, in my path. A jealous boy who has no business in this squared circle. So, instead of allowing me to finish off The Spirit in my match, you attack me without warning. And yet, these fans cheer for you."
-
The crowd start chanting 'DY-NO-MIIIIIITE' as Dunn urges them on.
-
Boris: "I have saved a special note for you Dunn, and it goes like this."
-
Boris snaps his fingers and a heavy bass beat starts pounding over the P.A. system. Boris starts pacing back and forth in rhythm as he starts to rap.
-
Boris: "Dynamite I know you ain't, Your stinking record almost makes me faint, I come looking for you around the block, when you were hiding under rock....."
-
The crowd continues to boo Boris, while a small section of people start chanting 'Go homeboy'.
-
Boris: "So now you get what you ask, and you are thinking take me to task? We all know I will be the winner, and you will be like name, Dunn like dinner."
-
Boris does a cut motion and the music stops. He stares at Dunn waiting for response.
-

((OOC - Back to you good sir))
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamite Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:25 am

Dunn puts the grip of the microphone under his arm, and slowly claps his hands together. Clapping towards the crowd trying to keep them involved. Slowly taking the microphone back in to his grasp as he raises it to his lips.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Come on, Come on!! Give it up to Russian! YEAH!!!! That's the first time this stupid son of a bitch completed a sentence in his life!! Hell I'll clap all day for this!!"
-
Nodding slowly towards the crowd as he circles around the ring, keeping the crowd going... slowly moving back around in front of Russian.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Boris, Boris, Boris..... what the hell kind of whack ass rap was that? I mean damn..."
-
Reaches in to his pocket and pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it out to Russian.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Do me a favor..... take this..... go home.... turn on that box on your desk called a computer.... hit up eBay.com..... that's right I said eBay.. don't judge me!! Get on that website.... and type in "Green Eggs and Ham". You want to rhyme.... it will teach you to rhyme, and we'll start with small words.. its not Dr Dre.... its Dr. Seuss."
-
You hear the crowd erupt in laughter.. as you see Dunn slowly walk around the ring some more, playing off the crowds energy...the crowd chants again "Dy-No-Mite! Dy-No-mite!".
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Yeah, yeah!! Lets not confuse this imbecile ....I mean moron. Sorry Russian, I'm really trying not to confuse you.... I know .... I know....why don't I put this in terms you know.... how about...."
-
Starts nodding at the crowd.....
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Lets do this!! Everyone in the crowd, just clap your hands in the air...."
-
The crowd starts clapping and creating a beat in the process.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn:
-
"Russian, kid you ain't no competition,
-
your whack ass raps are becoming a straight repetition.
-
You might find this to be a tad absurd
-
but my actions are going to speak louder than words.
-
When you step in the ring, I'll slap, strap, and pin ya
-
Your mind will be reeling like those whack ass chrome spinna's.
-
So take this rap straight to the heart....
-
this match was over...before it could ever start."

-
Throws the microphone off of Russians chest as he swings his hands in the air, pumping up the crowd. Moving to the ropes and shaking the ropes as hard as he can, pumping up the crowd, as much as he can, as he slowly turns around and walks back over to Russian, standing in front of him, replicating a rappers stance as he crosses his arms across his chest, and tilts his head to the side to see what you have to say in response.
-
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Boris' faces starts to turn red, and he quickly picks up the microphone that was laying on the mat. He stares at Dunn as he replies.
-
Boris:
-
"You stand here fronting like you are the man
-
But you are as gangsta as a sumo in Japan.
-
I am going to hurt you, and that is no lying,
-
I will lariat you hard, I send you flying.
-
You'll hear the 3 before you can lift a shoulder,
-
After I've pummeled you in the face with hands like boulder.
-
And your stupid fans will clearly see,
-
You're all talk, but no better than me."

-
Boris stands face to face with Dunn and slams the microphone into his chest.
-

((OOC - Back to you))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamite Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:16 am

The two of them stand face to face, chest to chest for a few moments, and than slowly Dunn backs away - never turning his back as he steps back to his corner, awaiting the referee to come down, as he stretches his body in the corner, preparing for the match thats about to take place.

(Done as far i'm concerned - good RP Russian)
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum