Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival (Open to any challenger or any ally)

3 posters

Go down

Arrival (Open to any challenger or any ally) Empty Arrival (Open to any challenger or any ally)

Post  Hemorrhage Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 pm

A yellow taxi pulls up to the stadium where a brilliant EFW billboard is seen at the entrance. A young wrestler in jeans and "EFW" shirt gets out of the taxi pays his fare. He continues to walk into the stadium and backstage into the locker room. He opens a locker that reads "Hemorrhage" at the top.
-
Hemorrhage: "It's good to be wrestling again."
-
Hemorrhage then hears someone approach him from behind
-

{OOC: Alright whoever wants to fight me, jump in here. Or if anyone wants to befriend me you may also jump in here}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Arrival (Open to any challenger or any ally) Empty Re: Arrival (Open to any challenger or any ally)

Post  Dynamite Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:59 pm

"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Hey Hemorrhage!"
-
In walks Derek Dunn from behind, slowly approaching Hemorrhage. Moving cautiously as he approaches Hemorrhage, watching him, dressed in blue jeans, and a white t-shirt.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Hey, you may not know me. You may know nothing about me. But I've seen you, i've seen you wrestle, and to be honest with you...."
-
He slowly looks around, and than leans forward
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "I'm damn impressed!! You're the only individual...whos work ethic....whos dedication to the sport...whos....kick some ass and take name attitude, comes anywhere close...to someone I'd consider a real asset."
-
extending his hand forward
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "The name's "Dynamite" Derek Dunn....and I'd be damn proud to have your back, if you're willing to watch mine."
-
continues to hold that hand out to see if Hemorrhage take his hand
-
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Arrival (Open to any challenger or any ally) Empty Re: Arrival (Open to any challenger or any ally)

Post  Hemorrhage Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Hemorrhage shakes Dynamite's hand
-
Hemorrhage:"Nice to meet you Derek....you seem like a good man. Someone I can trust, but I want to make something clear..."
-
He pauses and sighs
-
Hemorrhage: "I've seen a lot of dirty wrestlers in the ring and I've felt the impact of many of their dirty tactics. I've been double-teamed by two enemies, I've been attacked from behind numerous times, I've had weapons launched at me. If you're with me you better make sure that its a clean fight out there. It's about integrity and respect. I'll stay loyal to you if you stay loyal to me. I gotta change for my match against..."
-
He looks at the show card
-
Hemorrhage: "The Emerald Ostrich? I hope Kal gave me a worthy opponent."
-

{OOC: Over to anyone else...Stray if you wanna tag up with me in this fed too now would be a good time}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 am

A small chuckle can be heard from the entrance of the locker room as the camera pans over to reveal Stray, leaning against the frame of the door with his arms crossed against his chest. He's wearing his wrestling attire: Black pants with a studded belt, black and white boots and fingerless gloves, a simple black shirt and studded choker around his neck. Stray looks over to the newcomer and over to Hemorrhage.
-
Stray speaks to Hemorrhage: "Whether you can put faith into Kaluani or not, you should know that your opponent has what it takes to keep you on your toes. Or in some cases, on your back. Worry not the worthiness of your opponent and focus on the match you'll have. If things get out of hand, trust that I'll have your back."
-
Stray nods to Hemorrhage before looking over to "Dynamite" Derek Dunn with a slight smirk.
-
Stray speaks to "Dynamite": "You should heed his words."
-
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Hemorrhage finishes getting into his wrestling attire
-
Hemorrhage: "Well, I'm done in here. Good luck to both of you. I hope all three of us get our first victories here tonight."
-
He exits the locker room
-
{OOC: I'm done, feel free to add anything}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum