Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The challenge for Lord (open to anyone)

2 posters

Go down

The challenge for Lord (open to anyone) Empty The challenge for Lord (open to anyone)

Post  Napoleon Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:42 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena. Sparks are showering. Napoleon Bonaparte makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume, greeting the mob from the limousine's roof preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches. Smoke hides the whole ring.
-
A mic is lowered to Napoleon as he stares into the night sky.
-
Napoleon: "I have made my way to this country to meet the excitement of the wrestling world. Yet is there no one who will accept my challenge for the title of Lord?"
-
The crowd roars at the words of Napoleon
-
Napoleon: "Is there no one in this federation who will take me up? Well, until i find a challenge, i will reside in this ring"
-
Napoleon begins to sit as referees begin trying to force him out
-
OUT COMES [insert name here]
-
Napoleon
Napoleon

Back to top Go down

The challenge for Lord (open to anyone) Empty RE: The challenge for Lord

Post  Burgerking Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 pm

BurgerKing: "What the **** you talking about, SHRIMP. Anyone could beat you. You think you're so tough because you're form another country? Think again. I accept your challenge for lord. Next time you open up a challenge, make sure you think about what you're heading into. GET A ****** REF IN HERE"

Burgerking

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum