Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My opponent needs medicine and quickly!!!

2 posters

Go down

My opponent needs medicine and quickly!!! Empty My opponent needs medicine and quickly!!!

Post  Killer Nurse Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Killer Nurse: "Killer nurse vs a blood clot,what!!"
-
"Are these guys serious?? Sounds as though my opponent needs medicine and quickly. Well my "baby" will attend to his needs, maybe even a Pain Injection is required but i have ample supply. Trust me commentators don't make the same error as last week or you too will become my target."
-
"Ok Hem,it's time to finish what your name has started,let's go"
Killer Nurse
Killer Nurse

Back to top Go down

My opponent needs medicine and quickly!!! Empty Re: My opponent needs medicine and quickly!!!

Post  Hemorrhage Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:48 pm

[Hemorrhage walks out to the ring]
-
Hemorrhage: "You obviously went to Med school...I'm not here attack you with words...but I'll make sure you're my only target in the ring. May the best man, or whatever you are, win."
-
{OOC: Back to you, I may not get a chance to respond so feel free to end the RP if u want}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

My opponent needs medicine and quickly!!! Empty Re: My opponent needs medicine and quickly!!!

Post  Killer Nurse Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:46 pm

killer nurse: "Oh med school wouldn't teach me what i wanted to know so i learned privately and yes i'm all man and my baby is all steel."
"Question for you Hem, when steel meets bone do you know what happens?"
"No well i can tell you i win ha,ha now enough chitter chatter,its medicine time,get a ref out here now."
Killer Nurse
Killer Nurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum