Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burger King ....Well "Dunn" (Kalauni needed and Burger King)

2 posters

Go down

Burger King ....Well "Dunn" (Kalauni needed and Burger King) Empty Burger King ....Well "Dunn" (Kalauni needed and Burger King)

Post  Dynamite Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:11 am

The Camera zooms in on Derek Dunn, sitting in his locker room. A scene all too familiar, as we see him sitting in a chair, with his head down, and a white towel thrown over his head. You can hear a very deep breath exhaled, as his head remains covered, the towel blowing forward.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Elemental.....Fire.....Wrestling....June 9th 2009. Some loud mouth comes out to the wring...talking about how he's going to call anybody out? Anybody? Are you kidding me?? I have more talent wrestling, than he has corny names for finishers...."
-
Slowly pulls the towel off his head, showing a very relaxed, very calm "Dynamite" Derek Dunn. Balling up the towel in his hands as he looks up at the camera...and than his look turns to disgust as he throws the towel against his locker.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Kaluani....you want me to calm down....you want to run your show...your way....thats fine....but this week....I'm telling you....." takes a deep breath "no...no...no.....I'm asking you...make this match happen. Next week, Next Thursday, I want this whopper eating.....onion ring banging......." takes another deep breath ".....screw it......"
-
The camera pans out as you see Derek Dunn get up and walk down the hall way, seeing Kaluani's doorway open, he walks right in to the office. The camera adjusts itself to get a view of the both of them.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Kaluani.....I want this match....make it happen.....I want Burger King.....one....on....one next week...no holds barred...submission match" his intensity shown through his eyes, his hands placed on Kaluani's desk , his nostrils flaring "and you....and only you....have the power to make this happen.....will......you......do it?"
-
stands still, staring at Kaluani...waiting to see what the General Manager has to say.
-

((ooc - make what you want out of it, i'm open for anything, any idea any angle...its all you))
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Burger King ....Well "Dunn" (Kalauni needed and Burger King) Empty Re: Burger King ....Well "Dunn" (Kalauni needed and Burger King)

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 pm

(OOC: We do actually not have a sub match bought for the fed (those things are expensive!), but we will work out something to make this working Smile )

Kaluani can be seen behind his desk. Betty stands in a corner behind him as he starts to speak to the camera.
-
Kaluani: "Well, well, an honest man. Talking to the right person, asking what he is wishing for. This is quite honorable, "Dynamite". Don't worry. As I told you last week, you will get your match! But not this week..."
-
Kaluani scribbles some notes on his papers on his desk.
-
Kaluani: "You know... how does a place at the PPV for this match sound to you? more fans... More people to see your victory, if you are able to do it... Or more people to see you going down if you're not as good as your mouth supposes."
-
Kaluani smiles to the camera.
-
Kaluani: "I have different plans for you this week... I think you habe unfinished business with some other wrestler besides Burger King..."
-
The camera fades.
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Burger King ....Well "Dunn" (Kalauni needed and Burger King) Empty Re: Burger King ....Well "Dunn" (Kalauni needed and Burger King)

Post  Dynamite Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 am

Nods quickly at Kaluani, with a huge smile on his face.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "I like your style....WHOOOO!!.....I like your style...... me and the Booger Queen at a pay per view....you want to set it up to be something special for me....I can't deny you that. And you can't deny the fans ....I am 110% ready to face him...and anybody else you throw down in my path..."
-
Looks back at the doorway and than back to Kaluani...a look of calm on his face.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "And don't you worry. I do have some unfinished business with one Crisis X. And don't you worry about booking a match for him at the PPV...because when I'm done with him.....there won't be a Crisis X."
-
Pulls a piece of paper out of his back pocket, and puts it on to Kalauni's desk.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Thats my contract...it expires in a few days.....sit back....enjoy the match, and watch an undercarder become the main event of the evening...when "Dynamite" Derek Dunn and Crisis X, put on the show of a life time."
-
Taking a Deep breath before lifting his hands off of Kaluani's desk.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "You want high flying....you'll get it. You want techinical...nobody....and I mean nobody compares to me in technical wrestling ability. You'll see blood and you'll see limbs bent in direcitons you didn't know they could.....but when all is said and done...."Dynamite" Derek Dunn will be the name the fans chant...as I walk away from that ring."
-
Slowly turns and walks out of Kaluani's office.
-
((OOC: Being first fed and all , had no idea you had to buy submission matches to use in a Fed...so fully understand, make the match whatever, doesn't bother me....i'm here to fight and have fun))
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down