Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luostghil, whats that? (Open to Lightsoul and others)

2 posters

Go down

Luostghil, whats that? (Open to Lightsoul and others) Empty Luostghil, whats that? (Open to Lightsoul and others)

Post  SpeedHawk Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 pm

We can see an unknown face walking around backstage. In one hand, he carries a sixpack of beer, on his shoulder sits a hawk and cleans his feathers. The Wrestler walks up to some face in the backstage arena, stops in front of him and looks at him upside down.
-
Wrestler: "Hey, are you..." He interrupts himself, pulls out a card from his pocket, looks at it, then nods before continuing: "Luostghil? Who the heck has such a stupid name?"
-
The guy in front of him looks at him with a disturbed look, takes the card out of his hand and turns it around.
-
Wrestler: "Oh, thank you... very nice... Are you Lightsoul? Because then I have to wrestle you tonight and I thought we could have a beer together before?"
-
The guy shakes his head in disbelief. The unknown wrestler shrugs, hands one of his beers to the irritated person and passes him.
-
He walks thorugh the halls until he bumps into a very tall and strong man. He looks up and smiles happily.
-
Wrestler: "Are you Luost... Er, no... Lightsoulthingy?"
-
(OOC: Over to you, Lightsoul)

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Luostghil, whats that? (Open to Lightsoul and others) Empty pre-match encounter

Post  Lightsoul Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:22 am

The towering figure looks at the the slightly off-balanced wrestler and raises an eyebrow slightly. With a sigh, he spoke.
-
Lightsoul: "Who are you supposed to be?"
-
(ooc: back at you Speedhawk)
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Luostghil, whats that? (Open to Lightsoul and others) Empty Re: Luostghil, whats that? (Open to Lightsoul and others)

Post  SpeedHawk Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:04 pm

The wrestler smiles, looking at the tall figure.
-
Wrestler: "Name's SpeedHawk. I am here to fight some guy named Soulthing... Light. Stuff. Wondered what that guy is like and if he wanted to have one of my self-brewd beer? It's quite good, really. Thought we have a beer together and a bit of fun before stepping in the ring, wrestling a bit, making the fans scream my name and such."
-
SpeedHawk takes one of his beer out of his six-pack and holds it up to the figure in front of him.
-
SpeedHawk: "Wanna try one? They're really good, although a bit strong."
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Luostghil, whats that? (Open to Lightsoul and others) Empty follow-up

Post  Lightsoul Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:04 pm

The figure looks down at Speedhawk who's clearly holding up a can of beer to him.
-
Lightsoul: "You mean LightSoul? He is over there in the match waiting for you."
-

(ooc: if I do beat Speedhawk then moderator can add this comment after the match.)

-
Lightsoul: "Now I will have that so-called self-made brew of yours after your match is over. Business before pleasure. That is my policy."
-
Lightsoul picks the six-pack up and pulls two cans off the pack and walks to the entry ramp chugging down a can before walking off the entrance. [/color][/b]
-
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Luostghil, whats that? (Open to Lightsoul and others) Empty Re: Luostghil, whats that? (Open to Lightsoul and others)

Post  SpeedHawk Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 pm

SpeedHawk looks at the tall figure standing in front of him.
-
SpeedHawk: "Oh, the match is right now already? I didn't even get to greet the fans before, I better hurry! Here, thanks for your help."
-
SpeedHawk puts the can of beer into Lightsouls hand and rushes off towards the arena.

(OOC: Well, finished, isn't it?)

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Luostghil, whats that? (Open to Lightsoul and others) Empty LOL!

Post  Lightsoul Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:40 am

(OOC: yeah looks like that way, but the goal was that you were surprised to find it was Lightsoul all along that you talked to earlier after you went up to the match and clearly puzzled where the opponent is. but I trust our commentors will make it happen eh? )
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum