Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the meaning of this?

2 posters

Go down

What's the meaning of this? Empty What's the meaning of this?

Post  Snake Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:57 pm

We are live backstage as we open up inside of Kaluani's office, he is sort through some papers before the door bursts open and Snake storms in, staring coldly at his new GM before slamming his fists onto the desk.
-
Snake: "What the hell is the meaning of this? Let me get this straight, last week Leon just gave you my contract, just like that, for nothing? I don't for one damn second believe that. I don't know what you're playing at but I'm going to get to the bottom of this! I'll be damned if some sicko like you is going to control me with the click of his fingers!"
-
Snake stares at Kaluani.
-
Snake: "And to top it off you drag me here to sit backstage and do nothing? You left your biggest superstar off the cards...what the hell are you playing at...mark my words Kaluani this isn't over...it isn't over for you or those around you...just remember accidents happen every day...I'd watch your back."
-
Snake backs out of the office leaving Kaluani as the scene fades.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

What's the meaning of this? Empty Re: What's the meaning of this?

Post  Kaluani Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Kaluani is still in his office, smiling.
-
Kaluani: "Well now, and I thought he would maybe like the surprise I have in mind for him on sunday..."
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum