Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Path (open)

3 posters

Go down

Champions Path (open) Empty Champions Path (open)

Post  Roy Jones Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:05 pm

A Limo pulls up in the arena Mike Champion steps out alone grabs his bag and makes for the ring....a few seemingly endless seconds later Mike Champion shows at the top of the ramp as he is making his way towards the ring he opens his bag and gives the fans hats and action figures of Mike Champion as he is getting in the ring he is handed a mic.
-
Mike Champion: "Hello all as you can see I am in a good mood today I won my debut match in a destructive fashion. Kat Vixen got her payback for the hurtful things Civil General had said. But I am sad to say that tonight Kat will not be with us. But I am here and that is all you fans need cause tonight I am calling out Beast18 I need the answer to the question Kat asked you last week......"
-
Mike Champions winks to the fans and gives his signature grin.
-
Mike Champion: "We all want to hear this answer so Beast so why not come out here?"
-
(pass to anyone)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Champions Path (open) Empty RE:Champions Path (open)

Post  beast18 Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:07 am

Beast is seen getting out of a candy apple red Porsche. He makes his way into the building and is told he has just been called out into the ring. He makes his way to the ring and finds Mike Champion in the center.

Beast: Well hello there old friend. I see you are waiting for an answer from me. I must say that I feel we can do great things together here in this fed. Tonight I have a match against Civil General. We are enemies from a while back now, and I intend on taking him out. I expect you to have my back if needed just as I will have your back when you need me. We will be the champions here in the EFW. The fans will love us, especially when we get some gold around our waists.

OOC- Back to you Mike
beast18
beast18

Back to top Go down

Champions Path (open) Empty Re: Champions Path (open)

Post  Von Ryan Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:05 am

OOC This didn't look quite done but its Sat night and I have to get things ready for the show. I believe enough is here to make the segment look just fine.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Champions Path (open) Empty Re: Champions Path (open)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum