Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Old Rivalry Begins Anew? (Open to Kaluani)

2 posters

Go down

An Old Rivalry Begins Anew? (Open to Kaluani) Empty An Old Rivalry Begins Anew? (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Von Ryan Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:43 am

The black sleek Euro sports car that was seen earlier rolls to a stop in the arena's inside parking lot. The car's windows are tinted so the occupants can not be seen.
-
A few security guards walk to the car and keep onlookers away ...
-
Gene Davids: "We have information from our EFW reporter, Jason, that this is the car that the newest and possiably biggest superstar yet to join the ranks of EFW has arrived in."
-
Mike Zuchas:"Not so fast, Gene. So far the person in this vehicle has yet to sign a contract with this federation. Jason wasn't saying whom was in the car ... I wonder whom it could be? The anticpation is killing me!"
-
The passenger's door opens and the camera turns that way to zoom in ....
-
Out steps a beautiful woman, one recognized by fans as a once valet and girlfriend to a superstar in the UNWA. She waves and smiles to the stunned people gathered ....
-
An Old Rivalry Begins Anew? (Open to Kaluani) 08_mil11
-
Mike Zuchas: "Holy cow! It's Olivia! That can only mean .... is it really him in the car?"
-
The driver's door opens slowly, the crowd moves a little bit forward to get a better view as security tries to keep them back ...
-
Out of the car steps ...
-
An Old Rivalry Begins Anew? (Open to Kaluani) F9dump12
-
Cameras start to take pictures and the ladies start to scream!
-
Gene Davids: "It is him! It's Von Ryan! Kaluani's most bitter rival! What is Kaluani thinking signing someone he hates more than anything in this world!?"
-
Mike Zuchas: "Kaluani is thinking about the EFW is what. What an absolutely HUGE addition to the roster if he signs tonight."
-
Security makes a path for Von Ryan and Olivia as they both head into the hallways. The camera follows them.
-
Von Ryan walks through the corridors until he comes to the door labeled 'General Manager Kaluani'. Von Ryan scowls intensely at the guard in front of the door. Knowing better, the guard steps aside. Von Ryan opens the door and enters...
-
Von Ryan, arrogantly: "Let's get this over with before I lose my patience."
-
(OOC: Over to you Kal)
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

An Old Rivalry Begins Anew? (Open to Kaluani) Empty Re: An Old Rivalry Begins Anew? (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Kaluani Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Kaluani sits behind his desk, and grins at Von Ryan as he enters.
-
Kaluani: "Very well... your contract is right there."

-
He points at a piece of paper at the opposite site of the desk with the feather in his hand. Around his neck, we can see a small golden chain blinking.
-
Kaluani: "Just jot down your name at the bottom left... Twice... You know the procedure, right?"
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

An Old Rivalry Begins Anew? (Open to Kaluani) Empty Re: An Old Rivalry Begins Anew? (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Von Ryan Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 am

-
Ryan removes a pen from his suit pocket and stares at Kaluani with distain before taking the contract to sign it.
-
He signs the contract and pushes it across the desk to the GM.
-
Von Ryan: "I may have just sold my soul to the devil sitting behind this very desk. But mark my words, if you dare to interfer in my career with more of your typical managerial cheating and delusional chicanery there shall be hell to pay."
-
Ryan spies the chain and key Kaluani is wearing and smirks smugly.
-
Von Ryan, sarcasticly: "Whats with the chain and key? Does the devil have to lock the gates of hell every night? Or let me guess .... its some fribulous misguided token of effection for someone even more delusional than yourself? How pathetic."
-
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 am

Kaluani takes the contract from Von Ryan, putting it into his desk. He then leans back on his seat, looking up to Von Ryan with a heated look.
-
Kaluani: "This chain... is a present for someone important. Whatever hate and disgust you have for me doesn't matter, but the one this key belongs to doesn't has not deserved any of it. It should be none of your business. What should be your business is your fight tonight, as I thought you would like a good warm-up tonight, so you can step up with me. Maybe that will shut your arrogant mouth."
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:27 am

OOC: I'm going to put my reply in the show instead of here to save me some time. And I'll end the scene for us.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum