Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Announce Team!

Go down

The New Announce Team! Empty The New Announce Team!

Post  Jasonic Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Seated at the EWF Announce table are two new match commentators, the first, Jessica Justice, former manager of The Overlord and member of The Agenda. Seated to her left is Fox Trotter, flamboyant girlish sexy boy commentator from the defunct UNWA farm system. The two seem brimming with excitement as they turn to face the camera and will begin speaking. -

Fox Trotter: "Well HELLOOOOO!!!! EFW fans, this is FOX TROTTER!!!!!! I'm here tonight with my co-host and partner in crime....JESSICA JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY-OOOOOOOOO!!!!! We have some great matches tonight, and we hope that our first night with you guys will be a blast. Hey Jessica, what is on your mind?!?!?!" -

Jessica Justice: "Well Fox, if you really want to know what is on my mind, I was just day dreaming about you having a terrible accident. Yes, like a plane crash or some industrial accident, anything that will shut your trap. Yes I am Jessica Justice, and I have finally determined that I m serving pennance on Earth by having to call matches with the ever insipid and always moronic, Fox Trotter. So tonight I see the EFW management have us calling two matches with my old Agenda mates, Devastator X and The Overlord. The quality of both of these matches should be fantastic! While the commentating will be wretched from your end, my brains and knowledge of the industry should be enough to salvage our parts tonight." -

Fox Trotter: "HEY-HO! JESS-O!!! Why so much hostility for the sexy boy! Tonight we hope to provide all of the EFW fans with tons of excitement, entertainment, and plenty of sweaty action.....HEY-HO!!!!!!!!!!" -

Jessica Justice: "I swear Trotter if you yell into your headset one more time I'm going to slap a Justice Lock on you and make you tap out right here at the announce booth. So you brain dead morons, tune in tonight, and see me work my commentating magic..." -

The screen fades to black cutting to a local commercial break.
Jasonic
Jasonic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum