Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a quick question...

2 posters

Go down

Just a quick question... Empty Just a quick question...

Post  Orange Fetus Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 am

Hey everyone, I'm still new to the whole Fed system on TWG, and was just curious, is there anyway to check your merchandise sales and how much money you've gotten from being in a fed? I know there is the top 30 chart that says your stats are at the bottom of the page, but I don't see anything. It's not a huge deal, I'm just curious.

Orange Fetus

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question... Empty Re: Just a quick question...

Post  stray Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:24 am

If you're asking about how much you're getting per show, you'll be sent a pm on TWG whenever the script gets to it. One for your Merchandise and a second for your pay in participation in the show. It takes some time, as it's all ran on a script.

As for the Merchandising chart, unless you're in the top 30 you'll see how much you've gotten at the very bottom of the page. If there's nothing there, chances are you've not sold anything yet(This is possibly your first show ever?) Don't know what to suggest if not.
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange Fetus Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Oh okay, didn't realize it was all done by a script, I thought maybe there was a link I had to click somewhere that I didn't know about. And yeah, that was my first show ever. Thanks for the answer! Smile

Orange Fetus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down