Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A King Falls (Open to cameron King

3 posters

Go down

A King Falls (Open to cameron King Empty A King Falls (Open to cameron King

Post  Roy Jones Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:57 pm

-
Roy Jones jr. makes his way to the ring wearing a nice suit mic in hand he places himself in the center of the ring.
-
Roy Jones: "I know none of you guys like me so how about you let me talk and ill be out of your hair.Ok Cameron King. Last week you had a nice debut match I give you props. But gettin my attention isn't always a good thing. Let me explain. I am challenging you to a match you see it doesnt matter who you know in this Fed cause in the end you have to fight your own battle and your next opponent is me if you accept. Now don't make me come back there looking for you. I'll give you to the count of 3........1.........2.........."
-
(Open to you King)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

A King Falls (Open to cameron King Empty Re: A King Falls (Open to cameron King

Post  Cameron King Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:38 pm

The titanthron flickers and we can see Cameron King sitting in a locker room. He turns around to look at the camera with a cup in his hand.
-
Cameron King: “No sweat!” He takes a sip “I want to finish my coffee and than we can speak”
-
He gets up and leaves the locker room the camera follows him. He obviously is on the way into the arena, where Roy Jones is waiting for him. On the way he finishes his coffee throws the cup into a dustbin before he steps through the entrance into the arena. He stops at the entrance ramp and a worker gives him a mic. He looks towards Roy Jones in the ring.
-
Cameron King: “Who are you? ... Who are you that you think you can require anything from me? Who are you, that you think everyone do what ever you want?”
-
He pauses a second and than raises his hand.
-
Cameron King: “No! Dont say anything, I dont want to know anything about that. You want a match and you can get one. But I think you arent in the position to require Matches here in the EFW. There is only one man here, who is allowed to require Matches and thats not you, but our great GM Kaluani.”
-
The crowd cheers, while King mentions Kaluanis name. Cameron King smiles towards the fans at the entrance area and than turns back towards Roy Jones in the ring.
-
Cameron King: “I would like to fight you, but as I said I could not decide this. So we both need to wait what Kaluani had planned for both of us for this week.”
-
(OOC: Back to you Roy, or Kaluani, if he wants to add something here.)

Cameron King

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:21 am

(OOC: As you may see: I made it happen and a Steel Cage match! BOOO-YA!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Roy Jones starts to clap his hands and smile at King.
-
Roy Jones: "Man you are a follower aren't you. You see King when you are Roy Jones Jr. and you are apart of the most dominant force in the EFW Dynasty. You have a little pull in the back. Therefore we have a match whether you want to or not and guess what.......It's in a steel cage don't believe me go ask your friend Kaluani. In the meantime I have things to do so I am done here."
-
Roy Jones drops the mic and heads up the ramp towards King stopping next to him and just laughing then walks backstage.
-
(OOC:Hope this is a good end if you wanna add something thats cool too)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron King Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Cameron King smiles after Roy Jones leave the arena. The camera gets closer to catch what Cameron King doing next. He steps close to a group of fans to talk with them.
-
Cameron King: “Its always good when the bad guys think they had all under control.”
-
The fans nods and feeling happy to get that close to one of the EFW superstars.
-
Cameron King: “But maybe he should think about, who is a friend of the GM and who is the guy who loves Steel Cage Matches.”
-
The group of fans start with “Cameron” cheers and its spread out in the whole arena fast. Cameron King smiles and also leaves the arena.
-

(OOC: Ok i am finished now. Smile )

Cameron King

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:28 pm

(OOC: good RP if i do say so myself)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content