Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for this opportunity

2 posters

Go down

Thanks for this opportunity Empty Thanks for this opportunity

Post  Cameron King Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:53 pm

An unknown man is walking around in the backstage area of the arena. He is wearing jeans and a black shirt and carrying a sport bag. He looks like he is in a really good mood. He smiles and nods in greeting to every worker he passes. He walks through the hallways and stops in front of Kaluanis office. He looks to the door with a smile on his face. Then he knocks on the door and steps into the office without waiting any answer.
-
Kaluani is sitting at his desk and look towards the unknown man with a nerved look. Before Kaluani can say anything the unknown guy starts talking.
-
Unknown Man: “Kaluani, the big and best GM Kaluani gives me a contract. I could not believe it, but its an honor for me to be here and I just want to say Thank you, thanks for this great opportunity to work with the best here.”
-
The unknown man puts down his sport bag and makes some steps closer to the desk. He leans on it with both hands and look towards Kaluani, who is still sitting in his chair.
-
Unknown man: “I admire you and its great to be here and I will try to make this fed a better place for all, who deserve to be threatend fair.”
-
The Unknown man reaches out his hand towards Kaluani to shake hands with him.
-

Cameron King

Back to top Go down

Thanks for this opportunity Empty Re: Thanks for this opportunity

Post  Kaluani Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:51 pm

(OOC: sorry, latelate!)

Kaluani takes the hand and shakes it before offering a seat to the unknown person. He smiles and it becomes obvious that the person isn't so unknown to Kaluani.
-
Kaluani: "THe pleasure is all mine, Cameron. Was your way up here comfortable and such? What can I do for you?"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron King Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:47 pm

The man sits down on the chair in front of the desk and smiles back to Kaluani.
-
Cameron: “Long time no see. So I want to come in here, say thank you and hello to a long time not seeing friend.”
-
He pauses a moment and looks around in the office and then back to Kaluani
-
Cameron: “You had hard times the last months. I am sorry that I could had been here earlier.” He pauses again “But I want to meet Yellow Girl soon. I am looking forward to personally meet the Girl, for whom Kaluani, the long time lone warrior, fights like a lion.”
-
The man smiles towards Kaluani, then he gets up and makes his way to the office door. He stops before leaving and turns around again.
-
Cameron: “I forgot the most important thing to say. I am here because I wanted let you know, that I will help you whenever you need one more friend on your side.”
-

(OOC: If you want to add something feel free, otherwise I will leave the office now)

Cameron King

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Kaluani smiles to the leaving Cameron.
-
Kaluani: "Thanks. Good to know! Just keep your eyes open... This federation is like a sleeping dragon and you'll never know where it awakens next. Good to have you around. Just make yourself comfortable around here. You have your first match tonight, so don't let our fans down there. I know I can count on you."
-
Kaluani again smiles warmly and leans back on his chair as Cameron leaves the office.
-
(OOC: Hope this is a fine ending?)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down