Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Tourney Team Four! (Open to King Killer, Stray, Bob, Napoleon)

4 posters

Go down

Tag Tourney Team Four! (Open to King Killer, Stray, Bob, Napoleon) Empty Tag Tourney Team Four! (Open to King Killer, Stray, Bob, Napoleon)

Post  Von Ryan Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:33 am

(OOC: My apologies for not posting this earlier but we still have some time for you guys to rp about this until Sunday)

The show returns from commercial to see Derrick "Demolition" Dameron and Gene Eric in the ring with a lady fan from the audience.
-
Dameron: "Welcome back fans! And you know what time it is?! Its time to chose the tag tournament's team number four! We have with us a fan chosen randomly from the floor seats whom will actually help us chose the members of team four. And what is your name?"
-
Dameron holds the mic so the fan can speak into it....
-
Lady Fan, very excited: "Mable! Mable Dupree!! AHHHH! I can't believe it! I'm in the EFW the ring! Oh my Gawd!! Is my boyfriend taking pictures!? Oh my Gawd!! A can't believe this! Is Leon Heart backstage!? I looooooooooooove him! Leon!! I LOVE YOU!!!! AHHHHHH!"
-
Dameron: "*chuckles* Ok, ok, Mable I can see your excited. But if you could please press that button on the table there and you can give us our next team!"
-
Mable steps up to the table excited as two columns of random EFW wrestlers have their faces flash upon the titan tron one after another...
-
Mable lets out an exctied yelp before nervously reaching out towards the button on the table and giving it a press...
-
The random faces stop flashing randomly in the first column to reveal the face of King Killer!!!
-
Gene Eric: "The first team member of team four is King Killer!!! But whom will he be paired up with? Mable, if you will please press the button again for us?"
-
Mable again nervously presses the button and the second column of faces stop on ....... Stray!!!
-
Gene Eric: "Its Stray!!! The former EFW heavyweight champion! I don't believe it!"
-
Mable jumps up and down yelling and cheering in the middle of the ring.
-
Dameron: "What a tag team matchup Mable has picked for us tonight! The current EFW heavyweight champion Bruiser Bob and his partner Napoleon will go up against King Killer and the very man whom Bruiser Bob beat at Pirate Panic to win the championship ..... the former champion Stray!!!! Unbelievable!"
-
Gene Eric: "Mable, you may not have picked your favorite Leon Heart but you picked us a fantastic matchup. And its coming up right here tonight as our lottery tag team tournament's first round eliminations continue!"
-
(OOC: OK, Stray, King Killer, Bob, Napoleon, anyone can rp now if you'd like)
-
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Tag Tourney Team Four! (Open to King Killer, Stray, Bob, Napoleon) Empty Re: Tag Tourney Team Four! (Open to King Killer, Stray, Bob, Napoleon)

Post  stray Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:48 am

Stray is sitting in the locker room, holding his head in his hands as he hears the names being announced for the second tag tournament match that is taking place tonight. He can be seen laughing softly to himself as he pulls his hands away from his face and sits upright, still watching the monitor in front of him that shows Derrick "Demolition" Dameron and Gene Eric applauding the match-up that the overly excited fan, Mable, has picked. Mable is still jumping and cheering aloud as security helps her back over the barricade as she makes her way back to her seat.
-
Stray to himself: "So... looks like I'll be facing Bruiser once again, this time with a nice little twist. I'm teaming up with someone named King Killer. Bruiser has some guy named Napoleon. Sounds like an interesting match at least..."
-
(Ooc: Over to anyone else that'd like to interrupt or stop by. Door is open. )
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Tag Tourney Team Four! (Open to King Killer, Stray, Bob, Napoleon) Empty Re: Tag Tourney Team Four! (Open to King Killer, Stray, Bob, Napoleon)

Post  Napoleon Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:32 am

Napoleon enters the Lockers looking terribly frightened. He creeps up behind Stray, taking nimble steps to avoid notice. His hands within his pockets looking to be concealing something.
-
Napoleon: "Hi Mr Stray sir............... If I could propose a clean match! Two of my idols are up against each other and I don't want anyone to get hurt."
-
Napoleon stands there whimpering, checking Stray for any sign of emotions.
-
(Ooc: you could go easy on me or go all dark on me so i reveal what im concealing. Smile Or if king killer or bruiser want to interrupt? P.S. i just typed this cause i was bored. This isn't my wrestler's real persona.)
Napoleon
Napoleon

Back to top Go down

Post  King Killer Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:41 pm

King Killer enters the Locker room looking cocky as per usual.
-
King Killer: "Pffft you call this competetion? Bruiser Bob more like loser Bob. And as for you Napoleon just try and keep your sorry arse out of the match unless you want your legs snapped off by my Killer Klutch 4."
-
Laughs quietly to himself and looks the over way.
-
(Ooc: Bob guess its your turn unless anyone wants to speak again.)

King Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down