Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe I get some advices (Open to Kaluani & Leon Heart)

2 posters

Go down

Maybe I get some advices (Open to Kaluani & Leon Heart) Empty Maybe I get some advices (Open to Kaluani & Leon Heart)

Post  Yellow Girl Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:50 pm

(OOC: Real Life problems make it nearly impossible at the moment to think about anything around storylines. But I want to write something. Its just a try and nothing special.)

The camera shows Kaluanis office. Betty can be seen in one corner of the office and the camera turns around a bit to show Kaluanis desk. A little motion can be noticing so that it is clear that Kaluani is obviously sitting in his chair, looking to the opposite wall.
-
A noise can be heard from the office door and so the camera turns around a bit and noticing Yellow Girl, who steps into the office and closes the door silently behind her. She smiles towards Betty and than steps closer to Kaluani. She turns around the office chair and kneels down in front of Kaluani. Her hands takes Kaluanis one, who smiles towards her.
-
Yellow Girl: “I still cant believe that it is over now. You saved my life and again you hurt yourself. But I hope now it is over and you will never be hurt again because of me.”
-
She caresses Kaluanis face with her right hand, her left one still holding Kaluanis. Then she gets up, steps around the desk and sits down in front of it. Kaluani turns around towards her.
-
Yellow Girl: “Back to normal business now, in the hope that its the only thing, we both need to concentrate. I am on the way to fight our friend Leon Heart in a Hardcore Match. This will be a hard challenge but I will give my best and hope I can entertain the fans, how they deserve it.”
-
She leans back in the chair and smiles towards Kaluani.
-
Yellow Girl: “Maybe you had some advices for me. You fought Leon more than once and I think you know him better than anyone here.”
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Maybe I get some advices (Open to Kaluani & Leon Heart) Empty Re: Maybe I get some advices (Open to Kaluani & Leon Heart)

Post  Kaluani Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Kaluani smiles towards her.
-
Kaluani: "Well, I have fought him and he's tough... But I don't tell you anything new with that. I know your strength and I believe in it. And you should too. That's pretty much the best advice I want to give you. Leon and you are both great wrestlers and I am sure you both can pull a huge match for the fans. "
-
Kaluani also leans back in his chair and looks at Yellow Girl.
-
Kaluani: "Believe in yourself... I think I said those words more than once, and they still are more than true."
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Maybe I get some advices (Open to Kaluani & Leon Heart) Empty Re: Maybe I get some advices (Open to Kaluani & Leon Heart)

Post  Yellow Girl Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:53 am

A while nothing happens and Yellow Girl just look towards Kaluani. Then she gets up, walks around the desk and stops in front of Kaluani and bends down to him.
-
Yellow Girl: “You always believed in me, thats one reason why I love you.”
-
She leans forward to give Kaluani a small kiss, then she gets up again and walks towards the office door. At the door she turns around again.
-
Yellow Girl: “And you give me the power that I am able to start to believe in myself too again.”
-
She opens the door and leave the office. Outside she hesitates a moment and pulls out the chain around her neck with the key, she gets from Kaluani. She looks towards Kaluani with the key in her hand.
-
Yellow Girl: “You will find me there”
-
She looks down to the key, turns around and closes the office door behind her.
-
(OOC: I think its done, except anyone wants to add something)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down