Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Young has a few words to say (open to all)

3 posters

Go down

Ryan Young has a few words to say (open to all) Empty Ryan Young has a few words to say (open to all)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Ryan walks out from the entrance with a dark expression written over his face, he is wearing a black trench coat, jeans, a black shirt and trainers, the fans don't know whether to cheer for Ryan for getting rid of James Young, or to boo him for killing him. Sometimes people are really stupid. Ryan Young snatches a microphone from ringside, and slides into the ring, and rises the mic to his lips.
-
Ryan: "You know, I've been to two different federations, and they both have the same problems with it. Crap entertainment, extremely dull staff, and one more problem, probably the worst of them all."
-
Ryan pauses for a moment before speaking his mind.
-
Ryan: "This place is filled with freaks!! Loads of god damn freaks!! My own brother was a freak, it was the only reason he could get a job here! Any other place, he would have been rejected! Damien Darkness is also a freak, Lord of Darkness? More like Lord of Weaklings!! There's also Kalunai, the lightning obsessed freak, who has nothing better in his life to do than try to be with that girl, Yellow Girl."
-
Ryan sneers as the crowd boo his comments loudly.
-
Ryan: "Yellow Girl, first you're with El Lobo, who leaves you stranded. And now you're attached to Kalunai? It didn't take you very long to find someone else to get on your knees for, did it? Stupid whore!"
-
The fans boos even louder than before, and some fans as throwing stuff into the ring.
-
Ryan: "You know that week after week, you people pay your well earned money, for trash like this show, what the hell are you guys on!?! Don't you realize how much your good money and basically becoming the trash that you say you don't want to be!!"
-
A fan actually jumps over the barricade, and attempts to attack Ryan, only to get punched in the face a few times, before being literally thrown in the crowd. Ryan spits at the direction that he had thrown the man, clearly disgusted by the people around him.
-
Ryan: "This is what I'm talking about!! Well I guess that I'll have to make it my mission to wipe out these trashy influences from your mind! I'll make it my mission, to destroy EFW and every wrestler that is here!!"
-
Ryan suddenly takes out a sword that was hidden in his jacket, and shows it to the crowd smirking dangerously.
-
Ryan: "STARTING TONIGHT!!"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Ryan Young has a few words to say (open to all) Empty Re: Ryan Young has a few words to say (open to all)

Post  Distor Centura Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Unknown Voice: "Destroy EFW? But I just got here!"
-

-
A man appears on the entrance ramp, wearing red pants, shirt, sun glasses, and a cap with the EFW logo on it. He’s also holding a baseball bat over his left shoulder.
-
Unknown man: "G’day, the name’s Distor Centura. Yes, I am who you think I am, yes, the last name is knew, and no, I’m not running late tonight."
-
Distor: "Now, Ryan, what are ya’ doing man? You’re scaring the little kiddies with that big bad sword of yours. You realise bringing a weapon into public is likely to put you behind bars for a while, right? Right?"
-
Distor then swings the baseball bat once, twice, and again to prove a point.
-
Distor: "Now this little piece of merchandise is far more suited to today’s society. Light weight, discreet, you can carry it in public… and more than hard enough to crack your dense skull."
-
The crowd promptly erupts into a wave of cheers after that comment.
-

Last edited by Distor Centura on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Distor Centura

Back to top Go down

Ryan Young has a few words to say (open to all) Empty Re: Ryan Young has a few words to say (open to all)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Ryan looks at Distor with a raised expression, before realizing something.
-
Ryan: "Hey on a minute! You can't beat me! You was the FIRST EVER victim of James' YOUNG'S KILLING KICK!! So that makes you, a complete and utter weakling!"
-
Ryan suddenly starts laughing at Distor as if he had suddenly said a funny joke.
-
Ryan: "I mean come on! If he could hit you with that ripoff punt of his, then what does that make you? And besides,"
-
Ryan starts doing some tricks with his sword which could be called incredible, talented, and everything else good.
-
Ryan: "I'm not exactly going to hold back, and I will be trying to kill you here and now. JUST LIKE I DID TO MY OWN BROTHER, JAMES YOUNG!!!"
-
Ryan starts laughing madly, with an evil glint in his eyes. The look on his face just tells everyone that he would go through with his threat.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Man Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Out of nowhere comes the Masked Man!
-
The crowd cheers a little bit as the Masked Man slides into the ring from behind Ryan Young with a lead pipe!
-
The Masked Man swings the pipe at the back of Ryan Young's head
-
Masked Man
Masked Man

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:02 pm

That small cheer was all Ryan needs to hear to be able to avoid the Masked Man's attack with the lead pipe, he soon slices at the pipe, and connects with the attack, if it would fall apart, was another matter to be seen.
-
Ryan: "COME ON!! TRY TO GIVE ME CHALLENGE!!"
-
Ryan suddenly attempts to literally slice the Masked Man in half with his blade, keeping his promise that he would not hold back when he got involved in a fight with someone.
-

Last edited by James Young/ Bodders on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Man Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:27 am

The Masked Man leans back, so far back that he ends up on his back. This manuever is enough to cause the sword to stick into the ground just above the Masked Man's head!
-
The Masked Man clamps onto Ryan's arm with his feet, pulling his head in for a swift headbutt! The Masked Man rolls away.
-
The Masked Man picks up his lead pipe and swings it at Ryan, but the upper portion, sliced away by the sword, falls down to the mat, causing the Masked Man to miss by a mile.
-
The Masked Man gives Ryan a little kick in the legs, then flips over the top rope to exit the ring.
-
He walks backwards up the ramp, making threatening gestures to Ryan as he backs up right next to Distor Centura.
-
Masked Man
Masked Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Distor Centura Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:29 am

Distor: “Yes yes, I was the first person to be punted by that unstable, singing brother of yours. That’s quite the glorious achievement. Speaking of firsts, I was the first ever to win a match in our old federation. Now that is something to remember.”
-
The crowd erupts into cheers at this.
-
Distor: “But you see, that’s all history now, and you know what?”
-
BOOM! The trademark flashbang’s erupt into the arena, blinding everyone for several seconds. As they begin to see again, people begin to notice Distor’s no longer standing on the ramp, instead he’s standing in the ring, next to Ryan, his right arm around Ryan’s shoulder. Ryan’s sword is also missing.
-
Distor: “Thing’s change. Name’s change, finishers change, people’s personalities change, and your ability to fight off someone with a steel pipe also appears to have changed... for the worst.”
-

Last edited by Distor Centura on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Distor Centura

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Man Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:47 am

The Masked Man runs down to the ring with his half-lead pipe, but a glare from Ryan stops him.
-
Masked Man
Masked Man

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Ryan Young looks at Distor with a disgusted look on his face, as if taking everything that Distor had just said as a joke.
-
Ryan: "Things have changed huh? Well you're right, James Young is dead! And I'm damn proud of it!!"
-
The fans boo Ryan at for what he had just said.
-
Ryan: "Well to me, nothing else has changed!! That means, you're still the same old weakling who could never win a single match that i saw last time!!"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Distor Centura Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:38 am

Distor takes his arm off of Ryan and steps back a bit, grin on his face.
-
Distor: "The same old weakling? Well let my recitify that memory FOR YOU!"
-
The crowd begins cheering again.
-
Distor: "I'll be competing in my debut match. It will be a Last Blood Match. It will be RIGHT HERE. It will be TONIGHT!"

Distor Centura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down