Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Tournament Lottery Continues (Open to Napoleon & Bruiser Bob)

3 posters

Go down

Tag Tournament Lottery Continues (Open to Napoleon & Bruiser Bob) Empty Tag Tournament Lottery Continues (Open to Napoleon & Bruiser Bob)

Post  Von Ryan Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:44 am

The camera shows the middle of the ring and standing there is a bald Africian American man in his middle thirties wearing a smart suit. With him is a rather non-descript man, also in a suit but perhaps a little bit younger. A small table with a large button is the ring with them. The bald man raises the mic to speak.....
-
Derrick "Demolition" Dameron: "Hello again EFW fans! Again it is I, Derrick "Demolition" Dameron and my co-host Gene Eric back again to continue our tag tournament M.C. duties!"
-
Gene Eric: "And what a kickoff the tournament had last show? We saw Arctic Terror teamed up with his ally Roy Jones Jr against the big man Lightsoul and the crafty veteran Hemorrhage, and what a great match that was!"
-
Derrick "Demolition" Dameron: "To continue with the tournaments second elimination match we are going to need two new teams tonight, Team Three and Team Four .... Gene, if you would do the honors and press the button for us."
-
Gene Eric steps up to the table with the button. On the titan tron the faces of all the EFW wrestlers randomly flash one after another. Gene raises his hand and slowly lowers it to press the button ...... The titan tron stops on the face of Napoleon!
-
The crowd cheers!!!!
-
Derrick "Demolition" Dameron" "Alright, this proves that even monkeys are useful as Gene managed to not break the button and give us our Team number THREEs first superstar .... Napoleon! Napoleon come on out here the ring and lets find out whom your tag partner will be for later tonight!"
-
(OOC: Your turn Napoleon)

Last edited by Von Ryan on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Tag Tournament Lottery Continues (Open to Napoleon & Bruiser Bob) Empty Re: Tag Tournament Lottery Continues (Open to Napoleon & Bruiser Bob)

Post  Napoleon Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:54 am

Napoleon sprints into the ring with a microphone in one hand and a coin in the other.
-
Napoleon: "My partner will either be good or bad, but because I'm feeling psychic, I'll predict the choice myself. First to decide the nature of my partner."
-
Napoleon flips the coin and while in mid-air---
-
Napoleon: "Heads and my partner is good, like yours truly."
-
The coin balances on the edge of the ring without falling.
-
Napoleon: "Well, I guess I won't know 'till all you know."
-
Napoleon gently taps the button and is intranced by the screen.
EFW wrestlers flash past his eyes until only one remains.....
-
Napoleon
Napoleon

Back to top Go down

Tag Tournament Lottery Continues (Open to Napoleon & Bruiser Bob) Empty Re: Tag Tournament Lottery Continues (Open to Napoleon & Bruiser Bob)

Post  Von Ryan Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 am

The titan tron stops flashing random faces at the buttons push and the lone face on the screen is ... Bruiser Bob!
-
The crowd jumps to their feet and CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!
-
Gene Eric: "Oh my God! Its the new EFW heavyweight champion Bruiser Bob!!!"
-
Derrick "Demolition" Dameron: "Napoleon may have gotten the best, no wait, he DID get the best tag partner of them all the champ! Hows that for a good push of the button fans?"
-
Gene Eric: "Team number THREE will be Napoleon and Bruiser Bob and we will find out later tonight whom their opponents will be in Team number FOUR.
-
(OOC: OK, I'm done with the commentators stuff. Napoleon and Bob can rp whatever they'd like.)
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruiser Bob Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:21 am

A man has a choice, I CHOOSE THE IMPOSSIBLE
-
Superstar by Saliva hits as Bruiser Bob comes through the curtain with the EFW Firestorm Heavyweight Championship belt on his shoulder. Bruiser high fives a few fans as he slides into the ring with a mic.
-
Bruiser Bob: "Well Napoleon, I see your coin just fell over on heads. I hope you're as ready as I am to kick off the new season in style!!! But I would like to take a minute to send out good wishes to Yellow Girl and Kaluani. We have been up and down the roads together for some time now, and if you two ever need any help you know that the Bruiser Man will be there for you."
-
The crowd cheers for Kaluani and Yellow Girl. A Kal and Yellow chant breaks out.
-
Bruiser Bob: "But back to the business at hand, Mr. Napoleon sir are you ready to go out and win this tourney. We still don't know who our opponents will be but I'm sure we will do well. What do you say partner, lets go rock the house!!!"
-
Bruiser extends his hand towards Napoleon.
Bruiser Bob
Bruiser Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  Napoleon Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:37 am

Napoleon shakes Bruiser's with awe.
-
Napoleon: "I couldn't have asked for a better partner. Yeah, Let's go ROCK THE HOUSE"
-
Napoleon
Napoleon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down