Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tag Lottery Begins!! (Open To Artic Terror & Roy Jones)

3 posters

Go down

The Tag Lottery Begins!! (Open To Artic Terror & Roy Jones) Empty The Tag Lottery Begins!! (Open To Artic Terror & Roy Jones)

Post  Von Ryan Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:00 am

The camera shows the middle of the ring and standing there is a bald Africian American man in his middle thirties wearing a smart suit. With him is a rather non-descript man, also in a suit but perhaps a little bit younger. The bald man raises the mic to speak.....
-
Derrick "Demolition" Dameron: "Hello EFW! My name is Derrick "Demolition" Dameron, former MMA and wrestling professional and with me is Gene Eric. I'm sure alot of you know us from the UNWA announce team and we are happy to be a backup announce team for all you EFW fans. But enough about us! It is my honor to announce that the General Manager Kalauni has asked my colleague and myself to M.C. the first ever EFW tag team tournament!!!"
-
The crowd cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Gene Eric: "That's right, Derrick, and it will be an EIGHT team single elimination tournament and its starting TONIGHT!!!"
-
Derrick "Demolition" Dameron: "Yes! And as if things couldn't get anymore interesting ...... the teams will be chosen by lottery!!!"
-
Gene Eric: "Lets not keep these great fans waiting any longer, lets find out whom will be the first two teams of the tournament because the first tournament match is TONIGHT!"
-
The crowd cheers!!!! and chants 'Bring it on! Bring it on!"
-
A couple of attractive ladies with EFW staff on their shirts bring into the ring a small table with a large button atop of it.
-
Derrick "Demolition" Dameron: "Thank you, ladies. For your assistance I'll help you out and tell Gene Eric to stop his constant harrasing texts for a date."
-
Gene Eric: "Hey! Er, I mean what?"
-
Derrick "Demolition" Dameron: "What we have here is a button that once pushed determines the wrestler to be chosen for a team. Let us look at the titan tron and we will see the faces of our EFW superstars flash by until the button is pushed. Gene, if you can take your eyes off the ladies in staff long enough please do the honor of determining our TEAM ONE's first member!"
-
On the titan tron the faces of EFW wrestlers flash quickly one after another as the theme music to Jeapordy plays through the arena.
-
Gene Eric raises his hand and in dramatic fashion slowly lowers his hand to the big button and presses it ..... the face on the titan tron is that of Artic Terror.
-
The crowd CHEERS!!!!
-
Derrick "Demolition" Dameron: "We have our first lottery selection! Artic Terror come on out to the ring and lets randomly determine whom your partner will be!"
-
(OOC: Come on out Artic and you will have you press the button to determine your tag partner)

Last edited by Von Ryan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

The Tag Lottery Begins!! (Open To Artic Terror & Roy Jones) Empty Re: The Tag Lottery Begins!! (Open To Artic Terror & Roy Jones)

Post  arcticterror Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:55 pm

(ooc i've had a sudden influx of school work today and have almost no time to use the computer hopefully i will be able to post later to day or in the morning if not you might want to replace me with someone else in this RP.
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

The Tag Lottery Begins!! (Open To Artic Terror & Roy Jones) Empty Re: The Tag Lottery Begins!! (Open To Artic Terror & Roy Jones)

Post  arcticterror Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Arctic Terror's music hits and he comes down to the ring
-
Arctic Terror: "Alright we'll see who has the honor of being my tag partner, although with my skill I could probably go it alone"
-
Arctic Terror raises his elbow and drops it on the button making the wheel spin executing a Legendary elbow drop on button!
-
(OOC sorry but i got to keep it short)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 am

Both Dameron and Gene have a look of dismay as the randomizing button is crushed into hundreds of tiny pieces by Artic's Legendary elbow drop!
-
Dameron: "Well its not like we don't know where you work slick, I'm sure Kalunai will be taking the money to replace our awesome big button out of your next paycheck!"
-
The faces on the titan tron stop flashing and the face on the board is Roy James Jr.!
-
The crowd CHEERS!
-
Gene Eric: "Well there you have it fans! The first team of the tournament will be Arctic Terror and Roy Jones Jr.! Stay tuned and we will find out later tonight which wrestlers they will be facing in team number two!"
-
(OOC: Roy you can come out and say something if you'd like or start another rp segment. Whatever is cool.)

Last edited by Von Ryan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:32 am

Roy Jones Jr. comes out to the ramp mic in hand.
-
Roy: "So Dynasty gets to showcase what we have as a team. This Tag tournament should just be called the Tournament Dynasty is gonna win. But I guess I can see how that could be a little long to. Arctic I'll see you backstage to dicuss strategy later."
-
Roy Jones Drop the mic and heads backstage.
-

(OOC: quick and short)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down