Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas!

+14
Stunning Shane Styles
Payne & Heaven
MPage
stray
Lightsoul
Damien Darkness
arcticterror
Arch Reaper
Orange Fetus
Yellow Girl
James Young/ Bodders
Snake
Roy Jones
Kaluani
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas! - Page 2 Empty Re: PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas!

Post  Kaluani Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Stunning will be on at PPV. Crisis has not yet a spot at both, but there are 2 open spots at the PPV, so i may find him an opponent in due time... Napoleon Bonaparte would be free.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas! - Page 2 Empty Re: PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas!

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Can I have a match Kal? I would be interested in being part of this PPV, and it could show everyone how much I have fallen, aka, insanity.
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi!

Well, what do you think about a match against Hemorrhage? He's still free and such.

@Payne: It was a sudden idea born out of the RP you made before the match, but we can surely bring in something about that again if you like, simply needs some RP and partner to back it up!

@PPV:
I will try and have some cool match ideas ready. My first one is a "Burning the Jungle" match, where the opponents have to light up the ringposts with a torch. They will burn for a limited time before turning out again and the winner would be the one who lights up all four in one go.
For any other edits and ideas you'd like to have for your match, please send me a PM here.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Hey I'm back from vacation...and I definitely want a match at our first PPV! Give me any opponent of your choosing...
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:35 am

Well, in that case: Hem - James Young sounding like a good idea?
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Kaluani wrote:Well, in that case: Hem - James Young sounding like a good idea?

Great I'll get started on an RP...
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Payne & Heaven Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 pm

I'm open for anyone to be the 'masked man' that interfered in my match against Alexis. Does anyone volunteer to be my opponent?

I'll write up an 'open invitation for the masked man' RP if someone will volunteer for it, no sense in writing one up if there won't be a match later.. heheh
Payne & Heaven
Payne & Heaven

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:07 am

Just looking off of WS, Killer Nurse would be a great candidate to get involved with Payne. If he's not too busy. xD
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 pm

allright people, the PPV is confirmed and will be aired in half an hour!

First of all, i have to apologize: I wanted to do some more special match editing and involve you guys more into my plans regarding the first two belts of the EFW (which will be decided tonight!), but time was short and as if bad luck didn't strike already, Devastator X was ill for some time now (get well soon, mate!) , so i was left with commenting and editing for the last shows mostly on my own, which gave me a hard time and less time to spare for organisational stuff. All in all, I invested about 10 hours of edits, comms and other sidework into the PPV (making images and such as well as the pure organisation and thinking about plots).

So, i hope you all like the PPV, like the ideas I put in there (you can take on some of the angles I more or less offered after each and every match in the next season, hopefully - if you like them, that is. If you need any ideas or help creating story- or plotlines, just Pm me and I will help. for all those that asked for special endings in their matches: I hope my edits were the way you imagined them!)!

Below is the card, I would be more than grateful if you could leave us a comment here what you think about the show, how you liked it and all that!

PPV: Rumble in the Jungle!

2009-07-26 21:30

*Welcome to the Jungle!*
*The Will of Fire*
*Crisis X vs. Napoleon Bonaparte*
*Interview With the Champion*
*Faith Devine Vs. Mike Champion*
*Time to Parteeee - aaaay!*
*Arch Reaper / Fetus Vs. SpeedHawk / M.Page*
*Another Assignment in the Boss's Office*
*Preparing for the PPV Match*
*Lightsoul Vs. Jimmy Clerk*
*Just LIke Old Times ...*
*Hemorrhage Vs. James Young*
*Last Evil Standing*
*LMS: Devastator X Vs. Damien Darkness*
*The Return of Dunn*
*Arctic Terror Vs. Shane Styles - Get Fired match*
*A Firestorm is rising!*
*Stray Vs. Bruiser Bob*
*Cage Match: Kaluani / Yellow Girl*
*Main Event: Snake Vs. Von Ryan*
*Ending scenes*

Tickets Request: 6.024
Tickets Sold: 6.024
Tickets Income: 60.240 fantaeuros

i am happily going into season break, as I am really tired from editing right now. The last three shows were hard work, and especially this PPV took out the last bite of me! but as long as you all enjoy the show tonight, it pays off! So I hope to see many of you in the chat in a few minutes!
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamite Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:38 am

hell of a show , as you know already...since i talked to you the entire damn show and if i was in vegas...5 out of 6 wasn't a bad gambling streak...

look forward to seeing what developsi n the next 2 weeks
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:19 am

Awesome show, Kal. Looking forward to the next season as we move on to Regional. (We've practically dominated the charts throughout the season. Obvious promotion is obvious. xD)
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:56 pm

i thoght for sure my match with shane would be for the will of fire belt but you snatched it away. Seriously though i thought it was a great show im a little worried about me getting a title at this point, Stray is to tough for me to have anything but a squash match with and Jimmy clerk is the oppisite Crying or Very sad . (I'll just make my own championship and it will be better than all of them hahahahahaha!!! Twisted Evil ) I give the show a 11 out of 10. I also apreciate being put so late in the show having my match after people that are definently better than me made me very happy.
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bent Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Excellent show! Loved every part of it. Very Happy The title was a total surprise.

Unfortunately the chat didn't really work with my phone and I lost some fans, but that doesn't really matter. Smile

Mikey AKA Jimmy
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:25 pm

ArcticTerror wrote:i thoght for sure my match with shane would be for the will of fire belt but you snatched it away. Seriously though i thought it was a great show im a little worried about me getting a title at this point, Stray is to tough for me to have anything but a squash match with and Jimmy clerk is the oppisite Crying or Very sad . (I'll just make my own championship and it will be better than all of them hahahahahaha!!! Twisted Evil ) I give the show a 11 out of 10. I also apreciate being put so late in the show having my match after people that are definently better than me made me very happy.

There will also be a belt for the "middle WS" wrestlers later on. For the beginning, we have one for the higher-ups and the lowers, don't worry, there will be another one for people around 30K WS.

@Michael:
Yeah, well, the new fed system is stupid. The point I paired Jimmy and lightsoul, they were pretty close in regards to WS, so I thought it should be ok...
but congrats on the title anyways!
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bent Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 am

@Kaluani

Thanks, the title is appreciated!

I know the fan loss is due to the new "improved" fan system. And no one could have seen that coming against Lightsoul. But Jimmy has time to charm the crowd and get lots of fans. Smile
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Top notch show everyone! Good times!
The Rapping Russian Boris
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

PPV - Rumble in the jungle - Ideas! - Page 2 Empty I know the feeling of overwhelmed with editing

Post  Lightsoul Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Its tough to do all the editing while doing it unexpectedly on your own. I've been down the road before and I'm just grateful i can focus on the RP for my character at that point. Btw Jimmy? you lost some fans? I'm not keeping track of what's happening. I'm just disappointed that I didn't get to pull my finishers on you. Smile hopefully sooner when we have our re-match or whatever storyline pans down under EFW. Smile

Lightsoul
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bent Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Yes I, or Jimmy, lost fans - apparently the victory was too clear for the new fan system. But Lightsoul, I'm looking forward to our rematch... Smile
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Very strange that you lost fans with a win, although the new system is unpredictable like that. So far I have been luck and have been able to gain fans with all my matches.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 pm

There will also be a belt for the "middle WS" wrestlers later on. For the beginning, we have one for the higher-ups and the lowers, don't worry, there will be another one for people around 30K WS.

Thank you, i might be able to get my first ever title belt woo!!

Very Happy
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2