Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Von Ryan, AKA The High Flying Express

Go down

Von Ryan, AKA The High Flying Express Empty Von Ryan, AKA The High Flying Express

Post  Von Ryan Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:59 am

VON RYAN

Nickname: The High Flying Express

Von Ryan, AKA The High Flying Express F9dump10

Tweener - Heel

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 230 lbs.
Ethicity: Irish and German American

Description:
Unkempt black hair, chin goatee, handsome, muscular physique, fireball tatoos on wrists, black wrestler pants, black elbow and knee braces.

Gimmick: Cocky high flying daredevil with loads of brash attitude. An egotistical, vain, and arrogant SOB.

Wrestle style: Daredevil flyer and power with mixed martial arts kicks.

(All of my activated moves represent my style so you will see a large portion of kicks, some big power moves, and rope/turnbuckle useage. I like to choose rp style over just what does the most damage in the game. Smile )

Finishers:
Von Ryan's Flying Express (high flying 270 flip missile dropkick)
Von Ryan's Wreck Express (high flying corkscrew 630 senton)

Trademarks:
Devil's Train Wreck (C-4)
Express Ticket to Hell (Cradle Piledriver)
Midnight Express (Roundhouse Kick)

Motto:
"The High Flying WRECK EXPRESS is a’ comin’! Listen! Can you hear it? The Express is barreling off the tracks at a hundred miles per hour and right at YOU!”

Professional Background: Kickboxer and adventurer.

Biography:
Von Ryan hails from the hometown of Biloxi, Mississippi and was a spirited body builder of a young gun looking to make his mark in the world of professional wrestling. Trained as a kickboxer his style is high flying wrestling combined with power, kicks and a balance of the other core skills making him a well rounded opponent that loves to scrap. No fan will ever be wanting for excitement when Von Ryan is in the ring!

Von Ryan is a darkly handsome daredevil with a cocky bad boy attitude. He lives to pump iron, seek risks, beat opponents to pulps, bad mouth his enemies and blow through at least one new girlfriend per week although not nessecarily in that order.

Professional Record:

Win: 11, Lost: 2, Draw: 5 (UNWA)
Pride Middleweight Championship Belt (UNWA)
Memberstate Heavyweight Championship Belt (UNWA)

Tag Team: Win: 5 Lost: 1 Draw: 1 (UNWA)

Last edited by Von Ryan on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo fixes)
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Von Ryan, AKA The High Flying Express Empty Re: Von Ryan, AKA The High Flying Express

Post  Von Ryan Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:36 am

Enterance Music for Von Ryan.

I'm looking for something high energy here.

Shame by Stabbing Westward. (My UNWA music)

OR Not Falling by Mudvayne. (Something new and energetic)

I'm still undecided.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down