Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introducing stray

2 posters

Go down

introducing stray Empty introducing stray

Post  stray Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:17 am

Wrestler Name: stray
Face or Heel: Face/Tweener
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 198 lbs
Nationality: American

Appearance: Stray has short-to-medium length hair, colored purple. A scar rests along the bridge of his nose, reaching from just below his left eye to just above his right eye. A tribal tattoo of sorts runs down the length of his right arm.

General Attitude: An aura appears to reside within him that makes others uneasy when approaching him, but he always seems to be in good spirits unless provoked.

Wrestling Attire: Black Jeans with a studded leather belt, black and white wrestling boots, black finger-less gloves with a white stripe going across the top of the hands. Studded Choker.
Backstage/Locker Room: Same, often wearing a Federation shirt or a simple black tee. Often wears a small black and red pendant as a charm.

Finishers:
Illogikal (DD)
Ill Logick (Sub)
Inconceivable (Pin)

Trademarks:
Illogical Ankle Lock
Illogical Multiple German Suplex
Illogical Asai Moonsault

Background: As a youth, Stray always aspired to one day become a wrestler. Training his body for the career that he loved so much, taking in lessons and classes from various wrestling trainers and schools that he was capable of affording and attending. The start of his destiny began when he was signed with the newly created wrestling federation, UNWA.

Traveling around the globe with UNWA, Stray was introduced to the millions of wrestling fans whom loved the sport just has much as him. Stray managed to become a fan favorite as he wrestled in UNWA's first ever tag-team match along side friend and rival, Hemorrhage. As well as the first ever elimination chamber for the Memberstate Championship title against three other contenders. All was going well for Stray until a vicious attack after a show left him sidelined for a few months. Upon coming back Stray vowed to obtain revenge on his would-be assassin only to come up empty-handed.

Looking for a fresh start, and possibly new leads, Stray took up Kaluani's invitation to wrestle in the newly created, Elemental Fire Wrestling, federation that arose from the ashes of UNWA. It is here, that Stray's destiny continues...

Picture: introducing stray 7-25

Video:

Last edited by stray on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 am; edited 8 times in total
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

introducing stray Empty Re: introducing stray

Post  Kaluani Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 pm

One thing I always asked myself: Do you draw those pictures by yourself?
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:01 am

Whilst I would like to take credit for them, sadly no. I lack the talent to draw. xD I can sketch things, but without the practice and stuff, the anatomy is 99% of the time off, and the end result looks something sort of cartoon-ish or altogether irregular. Thankfully, I have a lot of friends who can draw rather skillfully. :3 Such pics I've used are based off of avatars I have on a web-based community that I used to "live" in.

The pic I'm using now is slightly edited, as the original picture has two tiny devil-like horns sprouting from the head. xD
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:53 am

Minor note: Changed Trademark from Illogical Superior Shoulder Breaker to Illogical Asai Moonsault.
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 am

Minor note: Changed Trademark from Illogical Belly to Belly Suplex to Illogical Multiple German Suplex.
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:30 am

Update: New Video/music. Insomniac by Entwine
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Your vid seems defunct... or is it just me?
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:08 pm

I cry. x.x That was the only video of that song that I could find. Back to the drawing board.

Also, Changed Trademark from Illogical Figure 4 to Illogical Ankle Lock. Should now be permanent unless I come up with a better name.
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  stray Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 am

All should be good now.

Song is Fireproof, by Pillar.
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content