Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bodders

Go down

Bodders Empty Bodders

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:14 am

Wrestler Name: Bodders
Face, Heel or Tweener: Heel/Tweener
Wrestler Appearance: 6ft 6, 200pds. Wears a black and red wrestling pants, and black boots with red flames on them.
Wrestler Background: He comes from England..
Wrestler Picture: Bodders 02a
Wrestler Entrance Video:

Last edited by James Young on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:25 am; edited 4 times in total
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Bodders Empty Re: Bodders

Post  James Young/ Bodders Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:54 pm

JDY - A Diamond Cutter or to put it simply a RKO. Surprisingly even though it used to less times, it has won the most matches in percentages.

Hunting JDY - A Diamond Cutter after James has slammed his fists to the mat to get his opponent up. This had been used to the most times, but has actually done the worst in percentages when it comes to winning matches.

Young's Killing Kick - An elbow to the back, followed by a brutal kick to the skull. James declared this finisher to be his most deadiest to date. Especailly when James Young starts stalking his opponent like a predator with its prey, before this move.

Tradmarks:

Young Rocket - A modified rocket launcher.

Reversing Young Jddty - A reversing DDT, though James changed the name to suit his needs more.

Modified Shining Wizard - Literally says what it does on the tin. A Modified Shining Wizard.

Taunts:

Young Game - James pounding his fists to the mat, like he would to begin his Hunting JDY.

Young Shout - James does this taunt to mock his opponent by using his opponent's catchphrase.

Young Handwipe - James wipes his hands as if he had just touched something disgusting or if he had just done something useful, even though he was only touching or attacking his opponent.
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Okay, I've changed my song to this one, due to the fact that the video that I was using was deleted, so it gave me the perfect excuse to find a new song for my entrance.

Last edited by James Young/ Bodders on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Changes to ... who you think this is. Anyway, finishers are being changed.

BKE - A Diamond Cutter or to put it simply a RKO. Short for 'Bodders Kills Everybody'.

Art of Destruction - A chokeslam that is pretty much slamming you down to the mat as hard as possible. Who recognizes this move?

Bodders' Kick of Death - An elbow to the back, followed by a brutal kick to the skull. This time, the user is being more .. patient and measures up the attack before doing anything.

Trademarks

Death's Flying Lessons - Just a modified Sky High.

Death's Suplex - Modified Suplex

Taunts

Death's Embrace - Grabs His Opponents' Head And Draws Their Energy To Himself

Last edited by James Young/ Bodders on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm

You know what? This is really getting annoying, all of my entrance themes are getting deleted. So I'm now using one of Muse's songs, Unnatural Selection.
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:30 am

Okay, having every single video .. copyrighted by WGM or deleted by the person who made it is not fair.

So I'm using ... YET ANOTHER video.

This time, it's Muse - Uprising. and the video? You'll probably know what it is.

James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:08 am

Bodders 853041-Death

Changing my image for Bodders to fit the gimmick that he will be using.
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down