Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle up, partner (Open to Distor)

3 posters

Go down

Saddle up, partner (Open to Distor) Empty Saddle up, partner (Open to Distor)

Post  Damien Darkness Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Damien Darkness looks at the card for the PPV and busts out laughing.
-
Damien Darkness: "They expect me to take on Distor in a Saloon Brawl? Wonder if I have time to find a pair of spurred boots that I can use to kick his ass? Stupid bunch of rednecks expect me to put my belt on the line in a hardcore match like this? I'd rather find myself a saloon wench and party all night."
-
The Lord of Evil looks at the camera.
-
Damien Darkness: "Distor, I know you're watching this. I don't care if our idiotic management wants us to fight in a saloon, on a pirate ship, in a boiler room, or in freaking outer space. The belt is mine and you're not going to take it from me. Deal with it."
-
ooc - Next
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Saddle up, partner (Open to Distor) Empty Re: Saddle up, partner (Open to Distor)

Post  Kaluani Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Damien Darkness wrote:I don't care if our idiotic management wants us to fight in a saloon, on a pirate ship, in a boiler room, or in freaking outer space.

ooc - Next

(OOC: Hum... Outer Space... ideas crawling... Wink )
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Saddle up, partner (Open to Distor) Empty Re: Saddle up, partner (Open to Distor)

Post  Distor Centura Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:47 am

The camera’s flick over to Distor, as he’s standing on the stage, mic in hand. This time round, he’s wearing jeans and what appears to be cowboy boots, as well as a cowboy hat.
-
Distor: “Ahh, a Saloon Brawl. One of the few matches where a competitor can show up to his match pissed, and still have a chance of coming out the victor. Now, I remember having to fight several guys that would be perfect for a match like this. One of which, was a drunk, and the other…”
-
Distor pauses, then points down towards his boot.
-
Distor: “The other is a guy that’s notorious for gambling, and it just so happens I managed to win this get-up from him. Turns out having four aces isn’t always the best hand.”
-
Distor turns around, backs down the ramp, and looks up towards the titantron.
-
Distor: “Damien Darkness, good to see you. Still working up a sweat in the boiler room I see. Don’t get too hot down there… wouldn’t want that Title you hold to turn into slag before it reaches my hands. And remember, pub brawling is my country’s national sport, so you better hope I mistake you for a bear next time you come to this ring.
-

Distor Centura

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Damien Darkness laughs at Distor.
-
Damien Darkness: "I always thought you Aussies were famous for shagging roos and wrestling crocs. The whole bar brawl atmosphere is not really what's important to me, you understand. This belt is the only thing that matters. The beauty of this match is that there are no rules, and this plays directly into my hand. You see, having a conscience prevents most people from being brutal enough to do what it takes to win. I don't have these issues, and that's why you're going to end up lying on the floor with my boot on your chest."
-
The Lord of Evil laughs his patented maniacal laugh.
-
ooc- your turn
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Distor Centura Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:59 am

Distor walks over to the counter, and cracks open a beer. He skulls half of it before looking back at the titantron.
-
Distor: "Well, why don't you get down here, and we'll soon find out who walks out tonight, with the gold around their waist!"

Distor Centura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down