Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are wrong! (Open to Leon Heart and maybe Kaluani)

2 posters

Go down

You are wrong! (Open to Leon Heart and maybe Kaluani) Empty You are wrong! (Open to Leon Heart and maybe Kaluani)

Post  Yellow Girl Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Yellow Girl walks around in the backstage area with a worried look on her face. She stops in front of a locker room, the label next to it shows, that it is Leon Hearts one. She just stands in front of the door for a moment and than knocks. After Leon Heart answers she opens the door and steps into the locker room. A while nothing happens, they just look into each others eyes and than Yellow Girl breaks the silence.
-
Yellow Girl: “You are wrong! You are wrong in everything you said last Sunday.” She pauses a moment “I will never forget El Lobo. I will never stop loving him and I will always miss him.”
-
She looks down to the floor and takes a deep breath before looking back towards Leon Heart.
-
Yellow Girl: “But ... he isnt here and neither the deepest love nor the hardest missing feelings bring him back. No one could imagine how big are my feelings of guilt because El Lobo died because of me. He would be alive, if he wasnt around me. He would be alive, if he never met me. I am feeling so guilty about this every single day after his death.”
-
First tears can be noticing in Yellow Girls eyes, she closes her eyes, obviously to hold them back and bring herself under control again.
-
Yellow Girl: “Kaluani and El Lobo were good rivals but they were better friends. And I know that everyone, and especially Kaluani, was shocked about what happend with El Lobo. He was the only one who had the courage to fight on my side against this Mystery guy, the guy who killed El Lobo. He was the only one who had the courage to stand next to me. He was the only one who helped me to revenge El Lobos death.”
-
Her voice trembles and her body shivers. A look of anger can be now recognizing in her face.
-
Yellow Girl: “Where were you after the death from Lobo. Where were you? You did nothing for him, you did nothing for his revenge” She pauses “and you did nothing for me. You are defenitely not in the position to blame Kaluani for being a friend on my side in a hard time.”
-
Yellow Girl just stands there with an angry look in her face and awaits an answer from Leon Heart.
-
(OOC: @Leon Heart I have no idea if you had planned anything else, but this comes in my mind and I want to write it. If you didnt find the time to answer it its also ok. Then i will edit the end so that I leave the locker room without awaiting any answer from you.)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

You are wrong! (Open to Leon Heart and maybe Kaluani) Empty Re: You are wrong! (Open to Leon Heart and maybe Kaluani)

Post  Leon Heart Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:17 am

Silence....
-
The room is tense with anticipation, Leon's eyes never leave Yellow Girl's, after a few moments Leon raises his hand to his chin and rubs it against the dry thick beard that has remained unshaven for many days
-
Scratch.....scratch.....scratch....
-
Leons eyes leave Yellow's for the first time, as he takes a step back and sits on the bench in one corner of his room
-
Leon: "You ask me why? why I did nothing? why I wasnt there after Lobo's death?...why do you think I closed down my business...my livlihood....my pasion...my dream?"
-
Leon moves over some scattered newspapers from the bench beside him, and pulls out a clear glass bottle filled with a light brown liquid, Leon lifts it and gestures it towards Yellow Girl, before unscrewing the top and taking a gulp. Leon grimaces and wipes his mouth.
-
Leon: "I have been tormented and tortured long enough, I don't need you to tell me about guilt, and you know what...did you ever think to ask why Kal was the only one to help you? believe me, there was more than just Kal who was willing to help you.."
-
Leon offers Yellow Girl a swig from the bottle
-
Leon: "Kal was my friend but he took advantage of the situation Yellow....that's all I know. It was too soon....you were too vunerable....it's not right..."
-
Leon gestures again to Yellow Girl to take a drink

(ooc back to you yellow)

Leon Heart

Back to top Go down

You are wrong! (Open to Leon Heart and maybe Kaluani) Empty Re: You are wrong! (Open to Leon Heart and maybe Kaluani)

Post  Yellow Girl Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Yellow Girl takes the bottle, dont drink of it, but just hold it. She looks towards Leon, who is still sitting on the bench and then back to the bottle in her hands. Her look turns to anger and she suddenly throws the bottle against the wall, where it breaks and the liquid flows down on the wall.
-
Yellow Girl: “What do you expect now from me? What do you think would be the right thing I should do? I ...”
-
She doesnt finish the sentence. She breaths fast, obviously angry. She closes her eyes and just stands there. Her breath gets slower and it looks like she brings her back under control. She opens her eyes again and makes one step towards Leon.
-
Yellow Girl: “Dont talk about Kal as a past friend and dont talk about me as a past friend. We are both still here and we are still on the same side.”
-
She steps closer to Leon and sits down next to him.
-
Yellow Girl: “We three are together that damn long. And sure I would love it, if there were still four of us and Lobo would be still around us. But nothing” she lays one hand on Leons shoulder and looks into his eyes “nothing will bring him back. And I am sure its the last thing he want, that the friendship of us breaks.”
-
Yellow Girl turns around a bit and a eerie silence spreads out in the locker room. Its again herself, who breaks it.
-
Yellow Girl: “I know that Lobo want to see me happy and safe, his last letter, I got, said this. And I am happy now on the side of a man I love. And I hope I am safe now, after Kal and I get rid of Mystery.”
-
Yellow Girl gets up and walks to the mirror, which hangs on the opposite wall. She looks into it.
-
Yellow Girl: “And I dont want to feel guilty any longer because I know that Lobo dont want it.”
-
She turns around to look again towards Leon.
-
Yellow Girl: “And you should stop feeling guilty too.” She pauses a moment “I want that you know I am here on you side as a friend, whenever you need one.”
-
(OOC: Damn that was difficult! It lasts a while until I had fnished this. I edited around a lot, clears all again and again and start new and this is now the result. Back to you!)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Heart Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:24 am

Leon lowers his head, staring solomly at the tiled floor of the room, for a few seconds he remains that way as Yellow Girl awaits a response, after a few more moments he lifts his head and looks into the mirror which shows Yellow Girl standing over him.
-
Leon: "I'm glad for you...."
-
Leon looks away at the broken glass that has been scattered over the floor before quickly and violenty ripping up one of the wooden beams that constructs the bench he is sitting on, he throws the wooden beam to one side and plunges an arm inside the bench. Leon pulls out another bottle of whisky. He notices Yellow Girl still looking at him, he motions to the bottle
-
Leon: "These days it pays to have a spare...."
-
Leon unscrews the bottle and quickly takes a gulp of the alcholic beverage, he screws up his face in disgust and slams the bottle back down from where it came. Leon shuts his eyes and rubs a hand over his weary face
-
Leon: "I'm glad you are in that place.....I guess I'm just not......
-
Leon stands up a little unsteadily at first but he quickly controls himself to get his balance
-
Leon moves behind Yellow Girl
-
Leon: "You think Kal's my friend....you think a friend may have noticed.....a friend may have seen......Ah never mind, I guess I gotta match tonight....nothing like having to pay the bills huh.? Oh and by the way dont you think there is a reason I am always being fed to the snake?."
-
Leon turns to leave his own locker room leaving Yellow Girl alone
-

(ooc - nice work Yellow, not sure myself how or where this is going, but I enjoy it nonetheless, I am away for the weekend now so probably wont be able to add anything else but if you want to add any ending feel free)

Leon Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Yellow Girl just stands there a moment and looks towards the locker room door where Leon had left. She look worried about the things Leon had done and had said. Then she turns around a bit and looks to the bench. She walks closer and takes the bottle of whiskey out of it. She looks on it and takes a deep breath. Then she walks to the sink into the locker room and empty it out and throws the empty bottle into the dust bin. After this she walks again to the mirror into the locker room and just stands there looking into it. She was deep lost in her thoughts as the camera fades to black.
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down