Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the king( open to napoleon)

4 posters

Go down

Rise of the king( open to napoleon) Empty Rise of the king( open to napoleon)

Post  King Killer Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Is seen looking pretty annoyed walking into Napoleon Bonapartes locker room.
-
King Killer: "I'll admit, i was'nt on the top of my game yesterday my submissioons were pathetic and i was all over the place. But you didnt do anything it was all up to loser Bob. So basically what i'm saying is me and you in the ring later on today you choose the match and i'll rip you apart no matter it be last man standing, cage or hardcore.This is the rise of the king"
-

King Killer

Back to top Go down

Rise of the king( open to napoleon) Empty Re: Rise of the king( open to napoleon)

Post  Napoleon Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:30 am

(ooc: Dude, to challenge I need to get way more stats but if you want a squash match I'm all for it ^_^)

Napoleon enters his locker room looking quite pleased with himself.
-
Napoleon: "Bruiser and me were a team and as a team we work together. I may not be a superstar like bruiser, but I sure could take someone like you out."
-
Napoleon begins grinning with pleasure.
-
Napoleon: "Then how about a Ironman match. I may not be able to compete with you submission wise, but i definitely can last longer than you."
-
Napoleon turns to exit.
-

(ooc: hmmm, if others want to be involved it may turn out to be less of a squash match.)
Napoleon
Napoleon

Back to top Go down

Rise of the king( open to napoleon) Empty Re: Rise of the king( open to napoleon)

Post  Kaluani Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:20 am

(OOC: Sorry guys, this would be a quite unfair match, there's more than 10K WS between you two... Maybe we could make it a deal if we add a tag partner to both of you - would that be ok ? Then I would try and do that for sunday)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  King Killer Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 pm

(OOC:) lol sorry bout that i'll try and pick on someone around my ws

King Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:15 am

OOC OK, I guess I'm throwing this rp out of the show.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down